cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find the Advanced listing form?

I no longer see an option to switch back to the listing form I've always used--I think it's called Advanced, or maybe Business. The so-called "simple" form is time-consuming and frustrating. How do I get back to the old listing form? Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where do I find the Advanced listing form?

@editoria 

Searched for it - not certain.

We use listing templates we have created that we save and use over and over.

Go to a current listing and hit Sell Similar.

When you finish the listing, just below the listing confirmation, there is an option to create that into a template also.

Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@editoria 

Searched for it - not certain.

We use listing templates we have created that we save and use over and over.

Go to a current listing and hit Sell Similar.

When you finish the listing, just below the listing confirmation, there is an option to create that into a template also.

Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

You are welcome!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

It's in the "Manage Listing Templates".

Go to My eBay, Selling, Listings

On the left column where you see listings it is the 9th option down, "Listing Templates"

Click then select "Create New Template", the 8th item down on the left will be "Variations" 

The advanced listing form is no longer don't lose any time searching for it.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

There is a single unified listing tool being rolled out. You can't select to use it, eBay will switch you at some point if they haven't already.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/using-new-listing-tool?id=5196

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

you probably cant get back to the classic anymore- just keep leaving feedback after every attempt to list an item.  The designers do not actually ever use the tool or make listings on ebay so they need our help to let them know what really matters to us. HINT - the classic form was great for many reasons- mostly because it was simple and did not hide anything- it was all there for seller to see and checkbox what they wanted

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thank you. I just spent 20 minutes searching the internet trying to figure out how to make variations. Your comment is the only one that helped out of all the comments, all the threads. How. Annoying. Thank you Ebay for making this WAY too confusing. Jeez. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply