Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Buyer asking refund for camera after 30 days

Hi there, I just got a refund request from a buyer who bought my Canon 5D mark ii. Today is the 31st day since it was delivered and they claim there are dead pixels. I asked him why he waited so long to notify me about this and he said cause it’s the...

Payoneer will contact you to verify your status

Hola , me sale este mensaje EBay has partnered with Payoneer, a leading cross-border payments platform, to deliver payouts to you. Payoneer will contact you to verify your status. This process might take a few days.Lo curioso es que ya payoneer me co...

How do I challenge a transaction defect?

I had an item sold where a buyer wanted to return for a refund - no problem - until I tried to process the refund after the item was received back. eBay was having one of their typical "glitches" where the refund would not go through - I tried about ...

Resolved! Top Rated Plus?????

For The Top Rated Plus Sellers, Do you think you get better visibility?, Do you think your sales are better than others who are not Plus??, What discount & benefits do you really get??, Are free returns worth it??, I deal mainly in collectibles, & I ...

selling fees on ebay are a scam

I'm reminded of this every couple years I decide to sell something on ebay. 14% fees collected on total price, which means they collect fees paid on TAXES and SHIPPING. ebay sucks

Message blocked to eBay member - this is weird

So I got the message below... I wrote to the guy a couple of times (we were sorting out a partial refund for shipping) at about 6pm yesterday, but I did it through eBay messages on the portal. At 10pm I received this, and 10 minutes later I received ...

Pricing Options Question

Just hoping to get some clarification on what pricing option is used to set the 'Minimum' price. I was just reviewing a current listing in my "Revise Your Listing' dashboard and noticed that in the 'Pricing Options' section there was a 'Minimum' pric...

Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 9.35.21 AM.png

Resolved! Suspend

How to avoid suspension

Payment Dispute and Final Value Fee Resolution

Hello, I just received a payment dispute on an Item not as described. I decided to challenge the dispute as the buyer never contacted me or asked for a return. In less than 2 business days I am being told by Ebay I have lost the challenge and I must ...

Buyer closed a return - what now?

So I sold a book on Ebay, and after it arrived the buyer asked for a refund saying that it arrived damaged. I wasn't exactly pleased but I didn't have it in me to fight it, and accepted the return. However, since I don't have the capacity to create a...

iOS format screwed up

I’ve been on eBay 20 years and using iOS only for 7 years. Now I can’t find where to list an item. I have to download the eBay app each time I want to see sold items.id switch to a newer or older version. There are only humans at these community boar...

Low Views? Anyone?

I have been listing at least 3 items almost everyday. Made some sales. Got some good feedbacks too. I was still listing new items everyday. All of a sudden my impressions and page views started to drop. Drastically.Does anyone here had experienced th...

ebay partner network

i need help signing up foe ebay partner network. it says access is denied and that i may be logged into another account somewhere else

Most Marked as Helpful Authors