cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When it comes to Supreme fake box logos, is there any way I can win?

I have a lot of proof that the Supreme box logo hoodie I bought for a lot of money that is considered to be fake.

I put all the evidence into eBay messages so the seller, eBay, and I can see them.

I worry that I'll lose $700 because eBay can't tell if the hoodie is fake or not even with all the evidence and proof I have. There are a lot of good fake Supreme box logo hoodies so eBay is going to have a tough time. But there is a clear fake eBay can see and if eBay can spot the flying 'e'. I feel like I can get my money back. I am a seller too and I sell Supreme. I don't sell fake Supreme because it's against eBay policy and also I'm not a **bleep**.

So I cross my fingers.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: When it comes to Supreme fake box logos, is there any way I can win?

@offwhitewrote:

I have a lot of proof that the Supreme box logo hoodie I bought for a lot of money that is considered to be fake.

I put all the evidence into eBay messages so the seller, eBay, and I can see them.

I worry that I'll lose $700 because eBay can't tell if the hoodie is fake or not even with all the evidence and proof I have. There are a lot of good fake Supreme box logo hoodies so eBay is going to have a tough time. But there is a clear fake eBay can see and if eBay can spot the flying 'e'. I feel like I can get my money back. I am a seller too and I sell Supreme. I don't sell fake Supreme because it's against eBay policy and also I'm not a **bleep**.

So I cross my fingers.

You got all the answers you needed on your other thread. And you ignored them.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: When it comes to Supreme fake box logos, is there any way I can win?

@coolectionswrote:

@emerald40wrote:

Not sure why some here feel that just because we are competitors we are out to get someone here.

@emerald40

Because I have read many seller's posts and there have been many who have WON cases BECAUSE the cried to Ebay that it was a competitor. I am not out to get the OP but I do find it curious that they know for sure the by looking at the LOGO that the item is a fake. Was there not a picture of the LOGO when they purchased the item ?

I have bought diamond jewelry here that looked fine in the picture but when I had it tested it was a CZ.

Even professionals have to use a diamond tester on some of the better fakes.

So that seller who is selling CZ as real mined diamonds should win just because I sell diamonds as well?

Message 17 of 17
latest reply