cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens if I don't confirm my information with Paypal by June 13th? They have all my info!

Will I still be able to accept Paypal payments?  I sent them a copy of my small business state tax certificate and they said it wasn't acceptable and I lost my SS card 50 years ago.  I guess I could apply for a new card,  maybe that will work?  Just another hoop,  just peachy!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: What happens if I don't confirm my information with Paypal by June 13th? They have all my info!

You have to provide your SS number when it is requested. Paypal is being required to do this. It is to help stop money laundering.

How have you been filing your tax returns? You have to know your SS number. It is required in these modern times.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: What happens if I don't confirm my information with Paypal by June 13th? They have all my info!

I know my number (I'm 60!), don't have the card. Paypal already has the number.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I think he means he's lost the sorry excuse for a card they give you.  Most of us at a certain age know the # by heart............we used to have to use it alot.........

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I just had to confirm the last 4 digits of my ss#.  Otherwise, it wouldn't let me buy anything or transfer the money.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply