cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened when accounts and lists were suspended

Hello? Due to the temporary suspension of my account and listings, all the items I had put up for auction have disappeared. I am unable to locate them anywhere, and I keep receiving continuous complaints from auction participants. The initial suspension of my account and listings began after I filed an appeal because I hadn't received a shipment from a returner. I appealed because I hadn’t received the items, and when my appeal wasn’t accepted, a full refund was processed. However, my appeal over not receiving the items, interpreted as a shipping issue, led to the deletion of all my listings and auction items. From that moment, I’ve been trying to understand why this happened, reaching out to the customer service center without receiving any response or restoration. I can't comprehend why events unfolded this way. Has anyone else experienced such a situation? I am bewildered and frustrated as my business operations and trust with my customers are collapsing all at once. It's driving me insane. The temporary suspension of my account occurred around 1 AM Korean time today, and I have been up all night, unable to sleep. I'm going crazy with frustration and helplessness, with no action being taken to resolve the situation. What should I do?

스크린샷 2023-12-29 오후 2.04.11.png스크린샷 2023-12-29 오후 2.04.38.png스크린샷 2023-12-29 오후 2.05.09.png

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What happened when accounts and lists were suspended

As per your last thread - https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/What-happened-when-the-product-was-not-received-due-to-the-buy...

^^^^for reference to members reading here

As of now this is showing on your store, so I don't see anything resolved, sorry

Screenshot 2023-12-29 153848.jpg

You may need to reach out to eBay on this one, we are just fellow sellers and buyers helping on the forum..

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 2
latest reply