cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does selecting this option do, and how much does it add to my eBay selling fees?

eBay - Additional_eBay_Sites.jpg

What does selecting the "Additional eBay site" option in the above menu do, and how much does it add to my eBay selling fees? Which "Additional eBay site/s" will my item be visible on?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What does selecting this option do, and how much does it add to my eBay selling fees?

@bradyoftheoldguard wrote:

What does selecting the "Additional eBay site" option in the above menu do, and how much does it add to my eBay selling fees? Which "Additional eBay site/s" will my item be visible on?

It's more muddleheaded eBay programming. Once you go into "See shipping options" and select that option, you can then come out to the main page of the form to find that a new "Display your listing on eBay UK site" checkbox has appeared at the bottom of the International Shipping section of the form. Checking that box will add on a new charge for "Cross Border Visibility" of 40¢ per category (so, 80¢ if your listing occupies two categories).

Basically it means that eBay users on the ebay.co.uk site will see your listings without having to specify international browsing.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

And you pay $0,60 (or $0,40) every month! 

And I can't find a description of this payment in their rules
https://www.ebay.com/sellercenter/shipping/ebay-international-shipping

https://pages.ebay.com/internationalshippingprogram/seller/terms/

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply