cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the most selling items/trending items?

So it seems that everyone talk about trending "items" but no one is actually able to tell you what those are. Mostly they mention phone accessories, but not everyone is running their business based on that alone specially with the competition and prices. 

So that being said, what are some profitable items that can be bought for cheap to be able to resell them fopr a profit.

all help and input is appreciated. thank you

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: What are the most selling items/trending items?

I'm not sure if you mean "in demand" items instead of "trending" but, either way, no one can answer that even if they felt they wanted to share.  If people only sold items that were in demand, millions of listings would not even exist on eBay.  No one can say, for certain, what another person wants.  I've sold items within 3 hours that I had no idea if they would sell & I post items that I think are easy sellers & they collect dust on eBay for months.  Of course, there are things that are easy sellers but it is pretty limited.  Gold, certain video games or consoles.  So much depends on pricing.  People are getting cheaper by the dozen.  lol  Good luck!    🙂

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Granny panties. Can't go wrong with granny panties.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

it's crazy. for an iPhone to be  1,550.35$

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

@mustangbeast03 wrote:

all help and input is appreciated. thank you

My 30+ years of experience is availble upon retainer

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply