cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wen 4Q?

Year on year I'm down a bunch...but hey I get it, the market has been sticky, world bedlam, etc. etc. My question is is what are you doing to get ready for the holiday sales? Me? Listing listing listing & hoping hoping hoping. Here's to 2024 to you and yours and your 2023 4q sales.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Wen 4Q?

Listing listing listing & hoping hoping hoping.

@wheredidiputthatremote 

That's a great hook line for our new Christmas carol. 🎅

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Fa la la la la, la la la la 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Dol-la, Dol-la! :ebayboxwmoney:

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@mtgraves7984  chatgpt says:

Flipping deals, flipping deals, on the marketplace today, Oh what fun it is to resell, in the online retail way, hey! Flipping deals, flipping deals, making profits all the way, Oh what fun it is to resell, on this fine eCommerce day!

Selling toys and gadgets, to customers far and wide, Bringing joy to shoppers, on this reselling ride, hey! Flipping deals, flipping deals, making profits all the way, Oh what fun it is to resell, on this fine eCommerce day!

Shipping boxes out, with care and lots of speed, Fulfilling all those orders, with every click and read, hey! Flipping deals, flipping deals, making profits all the way, Oh what fun it is to resell, on this fine eCommerce day!

Marketing our products, with ads and SEO, Attracting lots of buyers, making profits grow, hey! Flipping deals, flipping deals, making profits all the way, Oh what fun it is to resell, on this fine eCommerce day!

So, resellers unite, in this festive season bright, Bring your best products, and let your profits take flight, hey! Flipping deals, flipping deals, making profits all the way, Oh what fun it is to resell, on this fine eCommerce day

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm actually doing pretty well for the year.

This MAY be a record year for me unless things really turn sour all of a sudden.

I have been preparing for the holiday season.

I'm ready for the 4th quarter!

Good luck to you too! 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

wheredidiputthatremote_0-1697154635682.gif

@inhawaii same here, but i got spoiled in the early covid years.  i read somewhere then that e-commerce was supposed to increase 40% in the next 3 years.  i'm still waiting for that dream.  i owe i owe so off to work i go.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply