cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We Want Classic View To Be An Option - Forever. "One item for sell", until this happen.

I'll start this "strike", leaving only one item for sell.

No discussions, no alternatives.

I know really how hard, bad and sad is to leave ebay, but I will.

Thanks for reading this.

Message 1 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

Re: We Want Classic View To Be An Option - Forever. "One item for sell", until this happen

Nope... fictional Ebay Headquarters 🙂

Message 61 of 79
latest reply

Re: We Want Classic View To Be An Option - Forever. "One item for sell", until this happen

Thanks for your thoughts. Good luck too.

Message 62 of 79
latest reply

Thanks mate, good luck to you too.

Message 63 of 79
latest reply

Day 3 of the "Strike".  How's that going?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 64 of 79
latest reply

@dioramania 

I didn't know the residents from Greece say " mate". Good luck to you, have to tell you that my late mother adored Greece, best vacation she ever took.

Message 65 of 79
latest reply

@forward-motion wrote:

You leave a hole, someone will fill it. Sorry, but you won't be missed, the beat goes on. 

There are no holes to fill...ebay's stock already took a hit for a slowdown post pandemic prediction.

All these sellers leaving, combined with ever growing and stronger competition from other selling sites sets up ebay for what appears to be a pretty rocky future. 

Can't just keep losing members and say someone else will fill that space, because at some point ebay will start to lose market share.

Message 66 of 79
latest reply

Not true, cool story though. 

Message 67 of 79
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

@shaggyhome wrote:

If people don't adapt then they will leave eBay. That could be one less customer.

Somewhat true.  It would apply when sellers have unique one-off items.

eBay has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay    more sellers/seller's merchandise than they do buyers, so eBay will never really miss a seller.   If there was a shortage of sellers all our stuff would be selling/sold. The shelves would be empty.

"Classic to seller's hub.  "Much ado about nothing, or at least very close to nothing. 

I think too many people have been stuck inside for too long, and are making a giant fuss over a minor thing.

A bit less convenient? Sure, but  such a small hill to climb. The rewards ($$$$) await.

...a bit...???  😶

Message 68 of 79
latest reply

Sorry mate, it will take long.

I only come here for reading your comments. 

Actually it needs time and press from others too, but the posiblities for the classic option are smaller and smaller... Maybe a new link hack.

I 'am also looking for alternative selling options - please don't suggest any as ebay.

I'll try to be more active from my Facebook page.

Thanks, anyway.

Message 69 of 79
latest reply

"Mate" is a chat habit for all the planet 🙂

Summer is coming...

Message 70 of 79
latest reply

What he said is very true...but lie down like a good minion and keep accepting all these regressive changes, while the long time members stand up and question these necessary and backward changes to the entire UI / Platform. 

Message 71 of 79
latest reply

I applaud your tenacity.

I don't think it will be fruitful, but who knows unless you try ~ suffering for your Art, etc.

Best wishes whatever you decide as it regards a venue. 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 72 of 79
latest reply

I wouldn't say I'm laying down when I had the best year ever last year, and the best quarter ever this year. I wonder if you would be so rude if we met in person? Would you speak in such a manner if we met in a coffee shop and found out we sell on ebay?? I thing you have computer muscles. Anyway... I'll be moving forward. 

Message 73 of 79
latest reply

@dioramania wrote:

I'll start this "strike", leaving only one item for sell.

No discussions, no alternatives.

I know really how hard, bad and sad is to leave ebay, but I will.

Thanks for reading this.

@dioramania 

Our pleasure! Good luck to you in future endeavors.

Message 74 of 79
latest reply

I don't think he was rude at all. Just pointing out that there are 2 types of people in the world, those to accept changes allowing companies/governments to force actions that negatively affect people, and then there are those who question authority.

I have more respect for those who question authority...always have, always will. 

Message 75 of 79
latest reply