cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Pricing and combined shipping discount NOT WORKING

What am I doing wrong?  I added volume pricing discount 10% for 2, 15% for 3 or 20% for 4 items to all 53 of my listings using the bulk edit tool.  (Listings are on a different ID)  Also have combined shipping discount $2.00 for each additional item on all listings. 

I've looked at my listings on 3 different browsers and I don't see the volume discount mentioned anywhere.  Where is it?  A buyer just messaged me said she wants the 20% off but it's not calculating the discount.  This feature is new to me, so  I logged in on a different account and put 2 items in cart then clicked checkout.  Order total does not show 10% off or shipping discount.  Obviously I didn't click all the way through checkout because I know better than to buy my own listing.  Does anybody know this works?  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Volume Pricing and combined shipping discount NOT WORKING

Did I post this question in the wrong forum?  Or is it just that I'm the only one who has this problem? 

It looks like the volume discount is actually working on a couple of listings where I have multiple quantity of the same item.  I thought it was across the board and buyer could pick and choose from all of my items, then ebay would calculate the quantity discount at checkout.   Apparently I was mistaken.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Volume Pricing and combined shipping discount NOT WORKING

i was just going to ask about a similar problem, .  but when i do it thru the bilk editor it says 400+ items failed to change,  I dont know know why. ebay shipping.png

Message 3 of 3
latest reply