cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visit Store Link buried?

Fine folks at eBay,

Loving some of the latest changes to the item listing page.  A little disappointed and confused that the "visit store" link is being buried at the bottom of the listing page...below all the other seller's items being displayed, item specifics, listing description, etc.  Paying a monthly premium for all the benefits a store subscription awards is great, but think making it easy for the Customer to find my store would benefit all.  I mean, I did spend a lot of time making it look attractive with fancy banners, featured categories, multiple rows, etc.

In addition, I'm afraid the new "set up store ad / promoted display" opportunity for sellers to increase store traffic being launched at the same time might give some eBay store members the impression the "visit store" link was removed to drive "Store Ad" revenue.  Which, of course, is a crazy idea.

Please consider returning the "visit store" link to top of listing page with seller information.

Thanks!

P.S.  Accordion is spelled "Accordion", not "Accordian".

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Visit Store Link buried?

Not sure where you’ve been, but the store link has been at the bottom of the listing page for quite a while. 
What’s up with this and how is it relevant to your post? >>>P.S.  Accordion is spelled "Accordion", not "Accordian".

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

In my case, there has always been a "visit store" link at the top of the listing page next to seller information.  It was in form of a blue door icon (visit store).  That icon has been removed on all my listings (in the last week).  Now all you have is a "Seller's other items" link.  Again, you are not directed to the eBay seller's Store.  It's bad design.  Seller's with Stores, pay monthly and spend a lot of time to make them attractive and help Customers navigate their offerings.  

Regarding "Accordion".  eBay has it spelled incorrectly in item specifics.  

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

@diverseventures 

On my account, seeing a store link in the Seller info section on the view item page will depend on which design eBay has decided to show me on any given day. The store link is sadly missing in the seller info section on the two-column view item page but is still present on the older, three-column view item page design.

You can leave feedback on the item view page to let eBay know your opinion. 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

I still have the "Visit Store" link under my seller ID in my listings. I see it when on my Windows 10 PC using Firefox. Not in Safari browser in iPad.

By the way those "fine eBay folks" in this forum are all buyers and sellers...eBay employees not so much.

Untitled.png

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

When I look at your listing on my pc on FF I see a link to your other items just under the title.

The visit store link is near the bottom under your description.  The area that you posted a screenshot too doesn't exist on that version.

store link.jpg

store link new.jpg

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

It’s obviously random.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

It must be. I remember someone complaining about this a while ago but since I wasn't seeing that at the time and hadn't read anything else about it, I thought it was just a test that was over. It is dumb to have the store link down there imo.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 

Based on what I am seeing it looks like eBay is still testing. I have experienced 3 different views over the last few days.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

smh

When they test stuff like that I wonder what they are actually testing? Waiting to see how many people click on the store link based on where it is?  Obviously ebay doesn't realize how frustrating it is for buyers and sellers to have to hunt for things because they've been moved. 

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Of course it's ridiculous!  It's difficult enough to get customers to find our how to visit our store without putting it at the bottom of the page!

Why even pay for an  ebay store when customers will have to sift thru ALL of your listings because the can't find the "visit store" at the BOTTOM of the page!

I just think this in unacceptable!  I've been selling on ebay for over 30 years but I'm ready to throw in the towel!  Very unhappy!

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

AMEN!  What are they testing?  It see how far they can push us before we give up on ebay altogether?!

I've been selling on ebay for over 30 years and I think this is un-acceptable!

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

what are they thinking?!?  what's the point of paying for an ebay store if customers can't find it!  Unacceptable

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

it has NOT been at the bottom of my ebay pages!  I check my store every day by going  to my ebay listings and click on "visit sellers store"

It JUST changed in the last week with my store!

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

I had trouble finding my own store from one of my listings....gave up and went to seller hub to access my store.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply