cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsold

I don't like the New way Ebay puts items that didn't sell and you have relisted them.  You can't tell that you relisted them easily. It used to be if you relisted them, they go away and don't stay in the unsold. I took some time off from relisting and I had to go thru each item I have to see if it was reposted. I don't understand why this changed. It worked great before. Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unsold

@2110.jet wrote:

I don't like the New way Ebay puts items that didn't sell and you have relisted them.  You can't tell that you relisted them easily. It used to be if you relisted them, they go away and don't stay in the unsold. I took some time off from relisting and I had to go thru each item I have to see if it was reposted. I don't understand why this changed. It worked great before. Am I missing something?

@2110.jet

Are you "re-listing" them using "re-list" or "sell similar?"   If you're using the latter method, then the items stay in your unsold folder after you relist and you have to manually remove them from your unsolds.

If that's what you're doing, then the best way to handle it is after you've relisted a batch, manually delete them in one sitting so you don't forget to get them out of your unsold folder which reduces the chances of mistakenly relisting a duplicate.

This tool is also helpful: http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/DuplicateListings.htm

Run it after you do a relist to help spot any inadvertent duplicates before eBay catches them and gives you a slap on the wrist.

HTH

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I'm not  having that problm. Are you using Seller Hub? (I'm not). 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

hmm I am not using sell similar. Yes, I have been manually deleting - just doesn't make sense to have to delete them when you relist. Thank you for the hint on duplicate listing.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Nothing has changed.

When you relist unsold items, they are clearly marked by a note and the "RELIST" button goes away.

Personally, I use these expired listings as templates for fresh listings -- all the canned copy is already in place.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@2110.jet wrote:

After you relist them, change the status dropdown to Relisted and then bulk delete them.

relisted.jpg

Message 6 of 6
latest reply