cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsold items

I am out of the country for 5 months each year.

How long does Ebay save my "Unsold" listings?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unsold items

You need to use the Seller Hub inventory option, which allows you to maintain the listing in your active list, but not shown to buyers by setting the quantity available to zero.  Then set all items to zero when you away and put back to 1 or more when you want to resume selling.  Not sure how long this works, but I have set items to zero for close to a year without a problem.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

In my experience: 90 days, sometimes less.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You need to use the Seller Hub inventory option, which allows you to maintain the listing in your active list, but not shown to buyers by setting the quantity available to zero.  Then set all items to zero when you away and put back to 1 or more when you want to resume selling.  Not sure how long this works, but I have set items to zero for close to a year without a problem.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Unsold listings are saved for 90 days.  You can try relisting close to 90 days and then end immediately and then rinse and repeat as necessary.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You can go to your Unsold List on Day 59 (being cautious) and relist everything at the click of a button.

Then a minute later Close everything again.

The relisted items will then return to your Unsold List.

Probably.

Personally I keep a desktop file of all my pictures and descriptions (the time consuming parts of making listings) because I don't trust any third party to keep them safely.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

90 days, You can save lifetime create a draft. then you can list anytime.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply