cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking uploaded glitch

Is anyone having a problem with their tracking uploaded on time stats? I am about to lose my Top Rated status because they are way off on mine. It claims in the last 3 months I have had 192 transactions not uploaded at all which couldn't be more wrong. It should be 100%. It was yesterday when I looked. This is new. Now it claims It's 7.25% which, weirdly, is still "Above standard".   Untitled.jpg

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Tracking uploaded glitch

was just checking my status & it was very similar.   It has to be a glitch.   Im trying not to worry too much. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes!  I just noticed that it says 186 items with NO tracking....I always have tracking.  It says I will lose my top rated also.  

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Yes same problem, showed 100% yesterday, and 6% uploaded on time this morning.

What is with all the glitches lately!!!

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I run two different eBay accounts and they are both similar.  It looks like only my eBay labels were counted and not the other 90% that went out with FedEx.  I'm glad to see its not only me that it is happening too as I was starting to freak out.  Thanks

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I just noticed the exact same problem. I jumped on the discussion boards to make sure that I wasn't the only person experiencing this problem.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

7.25% uploaded qualifies as above standard is what scares me..

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I have got the same thing 100% yesterday now shows only 11%.  Must be some kind of glitch.   When I look at the details, there is only 1 transaction showing as uploaded late.    That one shouldn't be there either.  So frustrating...................

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Yes, same with mine! I hope they fix it soon!
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Info I received from an eBay team mate is in post titled:

ebay tracking glitch - eBay team mate info

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

yep same here telling me I my top rated status is in jeopardy.  Looked at calling ebay and call bck and time to get someone if you call and wait are both pegged at 60 min.  and I do all my labels through ebay so possible outside goof up it is not it is all ebay.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Mine is same way / showing percenatge is way off, was 99.9  now today shows 12

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Yes, I just saw the same thing.  Gave me a brief heart attack.  LOL.  But since I was at 100% yesterday and I'm somehow at 7% today, I knew it had to be a glitch.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply