cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Plus Benefits

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help. I have just made Top Rated Seller status. I have edited my listings offering Free 30 day returns and 1 day handling time in order to get Top Rated Seller 10% off FVFs. It still shows that none of my listings qualify! Does this take effect immediately after updating all my listings or am I going to have to wait before it takes effect? And of course, it shows no TRS badge or any indication to the shopper that I am in fact a TRS. Looking for some help. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Top Rated Plus Benefits

I'm seeing top rated plus on your listings

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I don't know where you are looking. I can see all of your listings are showing the TRS plus badge. 
IMG_1622.png

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hi,  From here in N.J. it looks like many of your listings have the TRS badge.  But, your footwear listings do not.  Good Luck!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@jbbowers12012 wrote: ... many of your listings have the TRS badge.  But, your footwear listings do not.  Good Luck!!

Good catch ! I checked one of them, and it says that Buyer pays return shipping.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thank you so much for your time. I appreciate this. Yes, I did not include my shoe listings on this. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thank you so much for your time. This is good to know. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Wow! Thank you so much for your time. I appreciate the screen shot too. I am just looking at my listings from the seller page. Well, I'll just have to wait and see if I get the 10% discount on the FVF. Thank you again.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thank you so much JB. I appreciate your time. Yes, I have not included the shoe category.  Thanks and good luck to you and everyone who took time out of their day to help me. God Bless

Message 9 of 9
latest reply