cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many changes when trying to list items

I have not been listing items for a while because of illness but I went to try and do some listings this week and there are so many changes it is taking twice as long to do them.  I used to be able to put in exact measurements of items and the packed boxes, such as using 10.5" or 10 1/2", now it will only let me enter the next largest increment.  Another annoyance, is in the past when I had several drafts ready to list I would be able to check the box nest to each item I wanted to list and at the top I think I remember being able to use a drop down to start all the listings.  Today I had to go to each item and select list it?  Also when I went to use the "preview" choice where you could see what your listing would look like, the photos are off to the left side but I cannot get them to show up individually to see if they look ok, clicking photo won't work and there is no arrow showing to move to next photo  I guess I may have been gone too long but I sure do miss the old listing page.  Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Too many changes when trying to list items

https://export.ebay.com/en/first-steps/how-create-listing/how-create-listing/

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Too many changes when trying to list items

The current form is Terrible, Horrible, No Good and Very Bad.

You'll get used to it.

But is is awful.

BTW, since you have been away from selling for a while, do you have a Managed Payments account?
You will need your SSN and a checking account.

Paypal is no longer an option for sellers (buyers can still use it).

And as a returning seller, your payments will be Held for up to 30 days against your performance before being transferred automatically on the next Tuesday to your checking account.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply