Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listing and not selling cost me $200+

I didn’t get a single bite on a saddle I listed for sale. But after the listing expired eBay charged me a “selling fee” anyway. Why is it called a selling fee when my item didn’t sell? If they’re charging a fee for listing an item, then why isn’t the...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

WANT TO SELL OF EBAY FAST

https://www.ebay.com/usr/ademia12this is my ebay account I'm getting low sale what i will do to increase the sale

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Something is VERY off

Is there some sort of site glitch or major algorithm update, a new rollout, or something to explain why my sales completely tanked on 5/2? This is concerning because it does not appear to be caused by the economy which would be more of a gradual decl...

82percent.jpg worst-week-ever.jpg errors.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 8 helpful

Can't see item i sold in auction

So i put up an item for auction for the very first time which ended yesterday afternoon. The buyer paid a few moments after he won which gave me the PAID - Ship Now notification. So anyway i did that, sent it out today and the money is already ready ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account restricted but no messages from eBay why.

I have this restriction on my account but have no messages in my inbox about what action is needed to remove the restriction. My account is up to date with bank details, card details etc. I have tried looking for any help topics but it draws a blank....

IMG_2352.jpeg

No response after case put on hold

Hi there,I recently had to open a case for a buyer - here is why:The item was said to be delivered on Jul 17, however the buyer stated that they didn't receive the item. I apologized, called UPS and was told the only info I can get is that it says de...

What In The World Is eBay Waiting For??

This is my "proprietary" idea and as such would be glad to sell it to eBay for .5 of 1 % of all revenue generated:The ALL NEW "eBay Ad Blocker"!!!For a monthly subscription rate you can apply Ebay's new "Ad Blocker" to your store or individual sales....

Low views zero sell

Hello Ebay Sellers, I am selling on ebay from last few months but started adding more inventory actively from last 10 days not getting much views and 70% items 0 views can anybody please throw some insight on this like how to increase traffic I have ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I just started on ebay. How do I get constant sales?

I have a question. I just started selling on ebay in March 2021. I listed 5 items and I sold 2 in March and 1 item in April. One item sold once each week after the other. But now I have 9 listings and I am listing more items each day so I get to have...

• 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

Low views and slow sales

THIS IS FOR THE ATTENTION OF EBAY. There has been an ongoing issue with very low organic views recently, which according to your customer service reps, has been resolved. My impressions, page views and sales have decreased dramatically over the last ...

3 Attempted Delivery

Hello I sell mostly electronics. Graphics Cards. This buyer wanted me to open the gpu and take apart the gpu before shipping. He paid and I shipped. Fedex has tried to deliver the item 3 times now, I tried contacting the buyer. No avail. What happens...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors