cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Away

I aded Time Away dates around 7 hours ago to 6 listings and it still isn't showing up.  How long does it take?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Time Away

@live_joyfully wrote:

LOL--I always forget it's Pacific time.  So it doesn't show up until the date I picked to start?  I thought it would show up today. 🤔

Shows up on the date/time that you select........................  not before, as you would not yet be on time away.

When you check  to "set/confirm/change" time away it will show there when it is to start/stop, but will not display on any listings ahead of time.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 13 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

It will start on whichever day you picked and whatever time you picked.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

It usually does take a couple of hours for me.   I'm not sure why you are fixed price listings are taking so long. Are you pausing your sales or are you allowing to buy them while you're gone?  From what I understand, it won't hide auction listings.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

What was the start date and time you selected? That is when it will start. 
If you are going to be away you would need to end your auctions unless you plan to return from time away before they end. 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

@live_joyfully 

You may want to have another look at it.

Mine always starts at the time specified.

The shortest time that it can be set to start is 31 minutes ahead of time.

Also to note.......... time is based on California.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

The auctions will be over before I leave.  I am not pausing the other sales.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

The auctions will be over before I leave. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

The default time is 'now' but in PST.  Did you select a time?  It will be in PST so expect a 3 hour delay on the East Coast.  You can go in and edit the time but the 3 hour delay is always there.  

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@live_joyfully wrote:

I aded Time Away dates around 7 hours ago to 6 listings and it still isn't showing up.  ... The auctions will be over before I leave.  I am not pausing the other sales.

Then what do you expect the Time Away setting to show? I'm confused.  If the auctions will be over before you leave, then your chosen start time for your Time Away apparently hasn't begun yet?

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

LOL--I always forget it's Pacific time.  So it doesn't show up until the date I picked to start?  I thought it would show up today. 🤔

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

The two auctions will be over (although they have Buy It Now options), but the four BIN listings will still be going. 

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

duplicate post--sorry!

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

@live_joyfully wrote:

Shows up on the date/time that you select........................  not before, as you would not yet be on time away.

When you check  to "set/confirm/change" time away it will show there when it is to start/stop, but will not display on any listings ahead of time.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Thanks for clarifying!

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

it is so few listings that I would just pull them down and relist them when you got back. And then price check them when you relisted them, you were way over market on the 3 items I looked at.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply