cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thursday Night Tinkering...

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there's some tinkering going on tonight (seems more invasive than normal).

When I tried to post a new listing I got a "something went wrong" message, but then it showed up under my active listings. Also, my shipping location setting was changed to all (I only ship in the USA) which would have really put me in a bind!

Buying may be messed up right now, too...I tried to counter offer on an item and was getting the "something went wrong, try again later" message. 😞

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

So the listing issue appears to be fixed now (yay!), but when clicking on the orders page (Seller Hub) I get a "page not responding" message. *sigh*

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I hope it's Thursday night maintenance but I can't open any messages. Tried several IDs and evry browser with the same result.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Still couldn't open my messages using IE this morning - had to use Firefox

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

When I tried on the app I got an "error" message.

Seems to be working now, on the app at least.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Experienced both of these problems myself - can’t list on desktop, can’t open messages either. Posted on the tech board to let them know - sure hope they can fix soon.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I always use Firefox and could not access messages an hour ago.  Just tried again and the problem appears to be fixed as I had no issues whatsoever.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply