cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnail pictures missing??

Lately noticed that many of my thumbnail pictures of my listings have gone missing?  Same camera, same size, etc... as all other listings, only some do not show up in the gallery?  When you click on the listing the pictures are mostly still there in the listing.   Seems like an eBay issue, not my camera or picture size.  Anyone else having this issue?  About 20% of my active listings cannot be seen because of this.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Wierd..........

this listing doesn't show a thumbnail in your items

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASICS-Gel-Venture-5-black-and-green-mesh-running-shoes-Mens-12-eur-46-5/253...

but it does show it in the listing page.  All 6 pictures show, but when you click on each, the 3rd one shows an X in the picture box, even tho it shows as the item in the pictures line...

If I refresh the page, the picture shown defaults back to the gallery photo, but clicking on the 3rd pic still doesn't make it appear in the photo box. 

Better report it to ebay,   Tho this one is fairly newly listed, I see the same on other listings with the blank gallery picture in your list of items......

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

E bay are aware, been happening for a while, check all your GTC when they renew, save the photos before it happens, some relist missing all additional photos, still not fixed entirely.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

oops, you're right, that posted listing is not an auction, was thinking it was.......I've not had enough coffee yet...... 

but I think the internal pictures showing in the line of pictures, but not showing when clicked on......is an new problem?  When I looked at last month's GTC problem NO pictures showed at and there was a "seller has not uploaded pictures" note when you clicked on the blank boxes.?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

All my BIN listings are 30 days. I only have one or two GTC listings. So I think this is a different problem.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks, I did report it to eBay a few days ago. No fix so far. Just wondered how may others may be having same sort of problem.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

A lot.  After 3 weeks it's seemingly fair game for photos to kill each other in the photo realm.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply