cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The buyer took the bag and the money, do I have some rights? Help me!

The buyer bought a sweater for $ 100
As soon as she got a sweater, she opened the case - she changed her mind, she wants to return.
I accepted the return, waited for sending.
After a while she opened a case on a PayPal - "not authorize this purse".
I provided the paypal information about sending and delivering the package to the address with a PayPal.
The buyer on Ebay did not provide the shipping number by July 26, but nothing was happening. I could not do anything.
Ebay reports that by 22.07. the item should have been delivered and if it's not that I can call them for help.
While waiting, I see that the buyer with my pictures, description and measurements sold a sweater to Ebay for $ 150.
Today's notice is from the paypal - they took the money. And an additional $ 20. Because the buyer's credit card took them.
I'm trying to get the rights, I'm calling Ebay to come in and help me because I did not get the subject.
I ask the customer why the sweater does not return to me and I say that he sold it.
She answers:
"I decided to keep the sweater. I paid for it and never received a refund so you should have the money."

And it's a case against Ebay..

I was left without money and sweater.

I do not know what to do, help me, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: The buyer took the bag and the money, do I have some rights? Help me!

@bonjourami wrote:

you were not required to provide funds for returned shipping..as there was nothing wrong with the sweater, the buyer just changed her mind. She was responsible for return shipping, not you. She didnt want to do that, so she went to her cc,for a chargeback and kept your sweater.

It sounds like Paypal dropped the ball and refused to fight the claim on your behalf like their seller protection claims they do. All you needed to do was supply tracking information showing the item was sent to the buyers address. I would call Paypal and make Paypal refund you.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 31 of 53
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

make sure you block her..is she in your country?

Also, one girl from America, Chicago, I returned the money for the skirt, not to wait.
She never returned.
The same about $ 100

I prayed, she applied me to Ebay to send banned messages. I never write anything bad to anyone.

I'm sick of anxiety.
I'm selling 10g online, it did not happen to me. 😞

Thank you for everything. ❤️

Message 32 of 53
latest reply

you are so welcome..Im in Chicago! LOL...good luck.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 33 of 53
latest reply

@janet9988 wrote:

@bonjourami wrote:

you were not required to provide funds for returned shipping..as there was nothing wrong with the sweater, the buyer just changed her mind. She was responsible for return shipping, not you. She didnt want to do that, so she went to her cc,for a chargeback and kept your sweater.

It sounds like Paypal dropped the ball and refused to fight the claim on your behalf like their seller protection claims they do. All you needed to do was supply tracking information showing the item was sent to the buyers address. I would call Paypal and make Paypal refund you.

I did it all.
I wrote them 3x
Not worth.

I always read in the discussions the experience of others when a problem occurs and so I learn.

Thank you.
Message 34 of 53
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

you are so welcome..Im in Chicago! LOL...good luck.

If you see the black Marc Le Bihan my skirt is! Hehehehe
Tell her to take her off and get her back.

Message 35 of 53
latest reply

lOL..Ill do that..my sister is a police officer, Ill have her arrest her..LOL..

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 36 of 53
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

gringrinningopen_mouthgrimacingSmiley WinkgrimacingSmiley Happyupside_downstuck_out_tongue_closed_eyeslaughingsee_no_evilSmiley LOLgrin

Message 37 of 53
latest reply

I feel like I got out of the American horror movie. screamjack_o'lanternscream_cat

I thought I was making some money. Not much.Smiley Sad

Message 38 of 53
latest reply

@medenica1 wrote:

@bonjourami wrote:

gringrinningopen_mouthgrimacingSmiley WinkgrimacingSmiley Happyupside_downstuck_out_tongue_closed_eyeslaughingsee_no_evilSmiley LOLgrin

It turned out ambiguous and ridiculous.
In Serbia, most people know English.
Other than me.
grimacing

Message 39 of 53
latest reply

you do just fine!

Message 40 of 53
latest reply

I'm a little joking, but I'm infinitely sad.

Thanks to all the good people who wanted to help me. heart

Message 41 of 53
latest reply

You said she filed unauthorized correct?   If that's the case and you shipped to the address on PayPal you should be protected through Paypals seller protection policies.  With unauthorized you don't even have to prove delivery you only have to prove you shipped.  Did PayPal have proof you shipped to the address in the transaction ?

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 42 of 53
latest reply

It does not matter if the cc decides in favor of the buyer b the seller protection on unauthorized isn't that PayPal will fight the cc company for you.  It's that they will cover you if it shows shipped to the buyer.  Most cc are going to decide in favor of the buyer but PayPal should be the ones eating cost since they provide that protection 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 43 of 53
latest reply

@myangelandmyprincess wrote:

It does not matter if the cc decides in favor of the buyer b the seller protection on unauthorized isn't that PayPal will fight the cc company for you.  It's that they will cover you if it shows shipped to the buyer.  Most cc are going to decide in favor of the buyer but PayPal should be the ones eating cost since they provide that protection 

Yes, I provided information about sending.
They also have a picture showing that they sold a sweater.

I still can not believe I'm left without a sweater and no money.
I still had extra costs.
And why? Just because I sold.
I can not believe what's happening in the 21st century.

I do not know what I can do to protect my property.

Thank you for your opinion.

Message 44 of 53
latest reply

dads-collectables
Thrill-Seeker

Called mail fraud, call your local Congressman's office or State Attorney General. 

Message 45 of 53
latest reply