Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Today I have proof why that saying exists and all it does is reinforce why you should stick to your own business policies. So a few weeks back a customer bought a small item, a patch they needed for their uniform ($5.00 free shipping). They sent me a...

Selling digital downloable items: what is the right way?

I am interested in selling digital dowanloable items on ebay.According to the policy i read that1) Classifed Adi must list under Classified Ad. That will cost $9.99 while the item i want to sell might be $1 price !so it doesn't sound logical.I notice...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is with the eBay site constantly crashing?????

I swear 25%+ of the time, while trying to list on eBay, it crashes. I develop the listing, add pictures, etc and then when I try to save it, it acts like it is thinking. Then, all of a sudden, the "It not you, it's us" splash page or "We Looked Every...

What more can I do?

A scammer has hacked an account that normally sells handmade craft products and is now selling high end watches, handbags and pretty much all the most expensive items on eBay. Items that can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Tens of thousands of...

Feedback

Buyer agreed to remove the feedback upon receiving refund. However, he claims he did not receive the feedback revision request. Also, buyer bought the wrong size and feedback has nothing to do with transaction, I have been trying to explain to the cu...

Understanding Offsite Ads

So sellers can pay a minimum of $5 a day($150 per month) to attract internet surfers and potential buyers from other websites, lure them to their listing on eBay, where they will be shown the item and 50 other similar ones from multiple sellers. BTW,...

Resolved! SellerHelp Page NOT WORKING

Can anyone actually open the www.ebay.com/sellerhelp? When I try to open this specific page I am getting redirected to www.ebay.com/help/home which is definitely NOT the page I am looking for. A while ago eBay implemented this new seller help page wh...

Resolved! sent product but shipping not updating

I sent a product to the customer several days ago, but it isnt showing as shipped in the system. Also, a different product was mailed out the same day as a seperate order, and the one order shows an update in shipping and not the other

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Search With Photo Feature

Does anyone know why we can no longer search by taking a picture? The little camera icon is missing from the search line and I need it back! Any news?

Strange Seller Behavior - Printed Label, Didn't Have Inventory

I recently purchased a Buy it Now item from a top-rated seller. Seller generated a label the next day. Then did nothing for 5 days. When I wrote to inquire, they thanked me for being patient and said they only found some of the item, not all 20 units...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors