cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Community Notification feed stopped ...

Has anyone noticed that their Notification feed is NOT updating with replies to threads we Subscribe to or even when someone @ mentions you?  Just started today ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

060FCC72-84A0-4EAE-9C0C-561A246D3CAF.jpeg

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

Mine is dark too with a 0
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 3 of 41
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

Has anyone noticed that their Notification feed is NOT updating with replies to threads we Subscribe to or even when someone @ mentions you?  Just started today ...

Yep. Ditto.

Message 4 of 41
latest reply

@fashunu4eeuh, @mg152 , @loveyourimagination49 

Should I don my tin foil hat and fear the worst, like another form of  "Divide and Conquer" levied against members?  Is it another unsolicited setting change by the venue?  Will Notifications be done away with forever?  Will we be charged a FEE to turn Notifications back on?  Should I fear the worst?  SHOULD I?  WHAT'S HAPPENING?  THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Okay, glad I got that out of my system ...

Regards,
Message 5 of 41
latest reply

You forgot:

This IS the end of Ebay.........EVERYONE will leave because of this.......

Message 6 of 41
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

Should I don my tin foil hat and fear the worst, like another form of  "Divide and Conquer" levied against members?  Is it another unsolicited setting change by the venue?  Will Notifications be done away with forever?  Will we be charged a FEE to turn Notifications back on?  Should I fear the worst?  SHOULD I?  WHAT'S HAPPENING?  THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

I got curious this morning when I had no notifications and hadn't had any so I went to 'my profile' and scrolled down the page.   Maybe this stuff was here before and I just didn't know it, but now I have all the posts I have responded to, etc.

COYOTES RULE!!!

Message 7 of 41
latest reply

@creekcoyote wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

I got curious this morning when I had no notifications and hadn't had any so I went to 'my profile' and scrolled down the page.   Maybe this stuff was here before and I just didn't know it, but now I have all the posts I have responded to, etc.

However you must scroll down until you get the 'see all' notification.  Click on that. 

COYOTES RULE!!!

Message 8 of 41
latest reply

YES! I was wanting to ask about this, but thought it could have been something I did since I am way past computer illiterate.  Thank you for bringing this up.  

Message 9 of 41
latest reply

This happened once or twice before, I think it was restored pretty quickly. The reason? No one ever knows, let's just blame the weather...

Message 10 of 41
latest reply

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Community-Platform-Feedback/No-Notifications/td-p/29592608/jump-to/fir...

This was an issue back in March too.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 11 of 41
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

Yes, I just called in to report this to Customer Support and they opened a ticket.  I also posted at Technical Issues and copied Alan and Tyler, who I'll also copy here. 

alan@ebay 

tyler@ebay  

Message 12 of 41
latest reply

@creekcoyote wrote:

@creekcoyote wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

However you must scroll down until you get the 'see all' notification.  Click on that. 

Can you take a screen shot of that "see all" notifications setting and where it is?  I just went through my Settings again and to luck, still no notification feed ...

Regards,
Message 13 of 41
latest reply

@loveyourimagination49 wrote:
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Community-Platform-Feedback/No-Notifications/td-p/29592608/jump-to/fir...

This was an issue back in March too.

Thanks for that ... I guess it's our turn in the barrel, huh?!?

Regards,
Message 14 of 41
latest reply

probably means the coders are fiddling with things again.
Message 15 of 41
latest reply