cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWO DAYS: We're having trouble printing your labels System unavailable. Please try again later!

I've got abuyer who purchased multiple items and paid for them one at a time (they were all free shipping, so it would've been better if he waited, but usually this isn't a problem).

Anyway, trying to combine the items and ship together, but every time I get to the last stage I get this error message:

"We're having trouble printing your labels, System unavailable. Please try again later!"

Anyone else having this issue?  Known workarounds?  I've already tried different browsers.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: TWO DAYS: We're having trouble printing your labels System unavailable. Please try again later!

Just purchase 1 label on 1 of the items, then go back and add that same label's tracking number to every item he bought from your My eBay page. 

That's what I do, works out fine. 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Re: TWO DAYS: We're having trouble printing your labels System unavailable. Please try again later!

Apprecaite the suggestion, but no good. If I do that i can't insure for the full value, only for one item.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I'm usually only able to print one label before I will start receiving that dreaded error.  What works for me is using a different browser, like Opera, I will switch between firefox and Opera, because eventually I will also get it on the Opera Browser.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@supermegabot wrote:

I've got abuyer who purchased multiple items and paid for them one at a time (they were all free shipping, so it would've been better if he waited, but usually this isn't a problem).

Anyway, trying to combine the items and ship together, but every time I get to the last stage I get this error message:

"We're having trouble printing your labels, System unavailable. Please try again later!"

Anyone else having this issue?  Known workarounds?  I've already tried different browsers.

Thanks!

have you tried a different browser?...

in the last month i have been having so many problems.

i can NO longer print labels the way i used to.

they print tiny.

so i have to open the window on top of the label.

i had that happened in the past but would only last a few days.

haven't been able to fix it and it's been close to a month.

just glad i can get around the problem.

i also get system not available, page cannot be displayed, website not responding even though it says it is online (all websites) and all that within the last month.

windows is telling me my settings are fine. i just don't get it.

i can't figure out if it is my connection, my laptop settings (due to an update)...

or perhaps my laptop is just old? bought it in 2011?

i mean it is all up to date and have plenty space on it... it seems to work right.

i have said many times in the last 5 years.

only got a laptop in 2003 to do Ebay (the only reason, period).

had AOL dial up until 2010.

well things worked better back then.

since i got wireless or whatever these connections are (century link, comcast...), i feel the internet in general is getting worse and worse.

the day i stop selling on ebay will be the day i get rid of all of it; laptop, cell phone.

can't stand and don't understand electronics.

as for customer service, forget about it.

last time i called comcast i was told it must be a connection obstruction???

as if mountain just popped up in front my house????

don't have another piece of electronic in my ebay room (my printer is NOT even wireless and off when not in use).

don't even have a TV since i can watch Hulu on my latop.

so for the time being i will just print my labels by opening the window on top...

and that is when i don't get page cannot be displayed or system not available...

letoulousain
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

@supermegabot wrote:

Apprecaite the suggestion, but no good. If I do that i can't insure for the full value, only for one item.

Are these expensive items?! Tbh you don't even really need to buy insurance. If you pack well, chances are the package will be 100% fine without it.

And if it isn't ship them all priority, free $50 to $100 insurance.... ?

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@lemarcheaupuces wrote:

@supermegabot wrote:

Thanks!

they print tiny.

i also get system not available, page cannot be displayed, website not responding even though it says it is online (all websites) and all that within the last month.

windows is telling me my settings are fine. i just don't get it.

i can't figure out if it is my connection, my laptop settings (due to an update)...

or perhaps my laptop is just old? bought it in 2011?

i mean it is all up to date and have plenty space on it... it seems to work right.

i have said many times in the last 5 years.

only got a laptop in 2003 to do Ebay (the only reason, period).

had AOL dial up until 2010.

well things worked better back then.

since i got wireless or whatever these connections are (century link, comcast...), i feel the internet in general is getting worse and worse.

the day i stop selling on ebay will be the day i get rid of all of it; laptop, cell phone.

can't stand and don't understand electronics.

as for customer service, forget about it.

last time i called comcast i was told it must be a connection obstruction???

as if mountain just popped up in front my house????

don't have another piece of electronic in my ebay room (my printer is NOT even wireless and off when not in use).

don't even have a TV since i can watch Hulu on my latop.

so for the time being i will just print my labels by opening the window on top...

and that is when i don't get page cannot be displayed or system not available...

That has to do with your printer, go into printer properties and tell it what size and what type of paper you are using.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Thanks, have tried different browsers, no luck.  

Also, not expensive items, but together they add up to a decent amount.  You're right, Priority dose include some insurance but after chasing USPS for a YEAR on my last claim, I want ShipCover insurance; way easier and nicer and more organized to deal with.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Well, for no reason whatsoever, it started working again.  Ghosts?  Ancient curse?  We may never know!

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

as if i had not checked that already...

and what has the printer to do with; this page cannot be displayed, website is online but not responding???

letoulousain
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@lemarcheaupuces wrote:

@supermegabot wrote:

Thanks!

they print tiny.

Have you tried checking your 'print preview'?  Sometimes this happens to me when I've changed the size from the default (Shrink to Fit) to something else and then forgot to change it back to the default again when I'm done.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@supermegabot wrote:

Thanks!

This has been happening to me with all ebay labels for a long time.  Some days it goes OK, others not so much.  It's very annoying, because I don't get the 'system unavailable'  message until the final step in the label process.  Anyway, you can keep trying over and over until it works for you - I've had this take 3 or 4 tries before it would go through.  Generally, this is why I use paypal labels instead of ebay.  This never happens with paypal labels.  As far as a multiple item buyer that pays separately - does it matter if you just print the label under one of the items and then just copy the tracking number into the other items?  That's what I usually do. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

STAMPS.COM PEOPLE BUY WITH PAYPAL CARD AS CREDIT GET CASH BACK

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

You can't get full insurance that way, it doesn' t help any!

Message 14 of 14
latest reply