cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREASON Ebay partnered with Google and China to sell counterfeit US stamp

How else can I understand it?  They censor us over every little thing we say so it is obviously permitted.  The first thing I see this morning is one of the unending ads for this roll of stamp at half price.   From China!  This is not a mistake.  It is not an accident.     All the FAANG companies are in on this.  treason.jpg

Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Re: TREASON Ebay partnered with Google and China to sell counterfeit US stamp

If you have a Republican Congressman who isn't on the take to the Chicoms, call their office and keep calling until you have given them all the details, and let us know what is said.  Also call the fraud division of the FBI, and explain it all to them, also, even though they even tell you they won't get back to you.  Then do it all over again with the Better Business Bureau.

Great catch, and so typical of what is happening on the "new and improved eBay."

I will definitiely keep an eye on your thread to see what happens.

Thanks for the information.

Message 2 of 67
latest reply

America is so screwed.  We can't even make our own socks or underwear anymore.  We pay to have it made and shipped from the other side of the world.  Our money has given this other side of the world the opportunity to buy our real estate and control our destiny.

Message 3 of 67
latest reply

Why does this not surprise me in the least. China, along with a number of other countries, counterfeit about about anything you can name and a lot of the activity is supported by their governments. This one should be reported to the USPS IG as possible counterfeiting activity. USPS is already loosing enough and jacking up prices to cover losses without this added problem. 

Message 4 of 67
latest reply

How else can I understand it?

Objective critical thinking would probably help.

Message 5 of 67
latest reply

I want to buy American made products. My microwave crapped out and had to buy a new one. Now my printer/copier/scanner is starting to go up. All I can find on the internet is  junk. 

Message 6 of 67
latest reply

i agree. fraud.  i googled 100 forever stamps roll and got a link to teraw.com. they sell 100 for $29.99. what? how?

but ebay is allowing this to be advertised on ebay from google ads. 

why doesnt google and ebay screen these ads before publishing them?

Message 7 of 67
latest reply

Stamps are protected as a form of currency. Im not sure why this isnt just a simple 'Report it as counterfeit.' listing? 

I shut down a seller with 41,000+ listings last week. Didnt see it here? Thats because I PM'ed a support agent and engaged with the Trust & Safety team. Who cares where they are from? Crime is crime and victims are victims. 

Message 8 of 67
latest reply

I have seen these half priced forever stamps on Walmart.com and some other big websites. I almost pulled the trigger, but didn't. 

Message 9 of 67
latest reply

@mike_jayroe wrote:

I want to buy American made products. My microwave crapped out and had to buy a new one. Now my printer/copier/scanner is starting to go up. All I can find on the internet is chinese made junk. 

Any company can control the quality for products made in China and many make very high quality products and make them for a fraction of the cost of manufacturing them in the US.  Do you want to pay over $500 for a new microwave?  And the biggest threat to the US is the current cabal of capitalist oligarchs who engineer the political economy to their benefit with bribes to politicians.

Message 10 of 67
latest reply

Any company can control the quality for products made in China and many make very high quality products and make them for a fraction of the cost of manufacturing them in the US.  Do you want to pay over $500 for a new microwave?  And the biggest threat to the US is the current cabal of capitalist oligarchs who engineer the political economy to their benefit with bribes to politicians.

Agree and that is a product of our own doing. American companies simply manufacture where the cost is cheapest to produce and they can and should control the quality. Where I draw the line is the non-sanctioned counterfeiting or production of items. One of the big problems with the counterfeit items coming out of China is they have gotten pretty good at the process and it is often difficult for even experts to tell the difference. 

Message 11 of 67
latest reply

For your information the stamps sold by TERAW are older Forever Stamps: These postage stamps are valid USPS forever postage stamps that can be used at any time. They can be used to send mails that weight not more than 1 ounce by USPS. We use them all the time.  At first to make sure they were valid, we contacted our local USPS and they confirmed that they are valid postal stamps. They are sold by a firm in Alaska. If the US Postal Service  says they are legal then whoever told you they were from  China is in error and doesn't know what they are talking about. Visit the TERAW website, they also sell a variety of sporting items etc. for Alaskan sportsmen and sportswomen.

Message 12 of 67
latest reply

@oletooks wrote:

...  we contacted our local USPS and they confirmed that they are valid postal stamps...

The only way anyone at the Posf Office can say if stamps are real or fake is by examining them physically.   So you took them into a USPS office and someone there told you they are legit, you're fine.  Otherwise, well...

-

Message 13 of 67
latest reply

@oletooks wrote:

For your information the stamps sold by TERAW are older Forever Stamps: These postage stamps are valid USPS forever postage stamps that can be used at any time. They can be used to send mails that weight not more than 1 ounce by USPS. We use them all the time.  At first to make sure they were valid, we contacted our local USPS and they confirmed that they are valid postal stamps. They are sold by a firm in Alaska. If the US Postal Service  says they are legal then whoever told you they were from  China is in error and doesn't know what they are talking about. Visit the TERAW website, they also sell a variety of sporting items etc. for Alaskan sportsmen and sportswomen.

Since USPS is a government entity then one should be able to locate documents that show USPS selling older forever stamps at a substantial discount.  I doubt one could find such documentation.

Message 14 of 67
latest reply

Yes, the postal officials confirmed that they are valid USPS Postal Stamps!

Message 15 of 67
latest reply