cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange happenings on Ebay

A person from Brazil keeps sending me messages saying they bought my wallet and want to cancel. My wallet is still listed. Have not received any money for it. Keep on telling them they did not buy my wallet. They said I had a bra listed too. I told them not me. I don't know what to think. Ask if they were mistaken and bought someone else's wallet. Told me no. Won't quit bothering me. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When you see a message come in from that buyer open the message click on the Action menu click block member. Do not respond. Then delete the message. You can also block that person from sending any messages in your Buyer Management I don't know if that block is immediate.

IMG_1357.jpeg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You have heard of Brazil nuts?

Place them on your blocked bidder list.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That's good advice, I only have Macadamia nuts on my blocked buyer list.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@bazinga2020 

A scammer and not a very good one...block them immediately.

Happy Selling!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

When you see a message come in from that buyer open the message click on the Action menu click block member. Do not respond. Then delete the message. You can also block that person from sending any messages in your Buyer Management I don't know if that block is immediate.

IMG_1357.jpeg

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I would tell them I can not cancel the order AND they owe me an additional $10 for shipping.

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 6 of 6
latest reply