Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Blocking users and offers

Something I noticed is, if a buyer is watching something of yours, but you've blocked them (for making extremely low offers) - if they continue to watch the item and others start watching it too... It means you can't send ANY of them an offer. When y...

Resolved! IRS tax reporting threshhold

Super happy here about the delay in the $600 or one transaction required reporting to IRS. I didn't make a million dollars, but I'm sure glad about this. Maybe it will go away altogether in 2023! This is going to be a very good year !

Prices

Where on gods green earth do some people come up with these prices. They have to be out of their minds. Either they think the buyers are stupid are they are. No reasonable person will pay $50 plus $20 shipping for something like an EMPTY Johnnie Walk...

stun guns pepper spray personal protection

hello anybody with experience selling stun guns and pepper spray these items have shipping restrictions is there any way to block buyers from restricted states

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticated Item Arrived to Authenticator Damaged, Approved Anyway and Returned

I sold a $500 designer handbag which was authenticated through Ebay's Las Vegas center. It arrived damaged; the box had been completely smashed. They notified the buyer but did not notify me and the buyer approved the item for purchase anyway. The au...

Resolved! Assessing a buyer scam

I am trying to assess a buyer to ensure it’s not a scam. I listed a vintage tricycle for local pickup only . It’s been on eBay for about 9 months. Just two days ago, a buyer offered to purchase it at $110 (asking price) and is willing to pay $90 ship...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Account Restriction Despite Top Rated Status, Positive Feedback History, and Resolved INR Cases

Dear Community Members,I am reaching out to share my ongoing struggle with a prolonged eBay account restriction, despite maintaining a Top Rated status, a strong history of positive feedback from customers, and resolved Item Not Received (INR) cases....

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 00.43.57.png

Wants partial at 41 days

Sold a vintage item missing a few small parts in December. Buyer was so excited to buy it, he apparently created a guest account - nothing ever showed on my end. He cancels that. signs in, buys, I ship item. I get a long windy feedback saying they li...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

How would anyone find my listing?

Decided to try a search on one of my desirable items that is not getting views: Vintage Fenton Cranberry Opalescent Hobnail Ruffle Bowl 10". Over 3500 results. What appears is a hodgepodge of Fenton items.

Dodged another bullet selling on Ebay

Recently i sold this Lowrance Fish Finder to a Fishing Town on the Adriatic Ocean. The buyer paid full price so i shipped it from Las Vegas, Nevada to Croatia to a town with 1,000 boats. The buyer received it and hit request refund for some reason no...

Capture.JPG

Has Reporting To Trust & Safety Ever Been Effective?

As I enter my 27th year (a dubious achievement, I know), I never cease to be amazed by the lack of effectiveness re: "Trust & Safety." From sellers blatantly listing bootlegs and completely misleading titles to this latest case of a competitor offeri...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Whacky whacky feedback removal system

I got a negative from a buyer who never messaged me before. The comment said the figure they bought broke when they stepped on it. I filed for a removal in Seller Help with reason “out of my control” and it got denied because “the comment in the feed...

Resolved! Would you sell a usd 5000 object?

Read about problems around claims and not getting payed ...That makes me (honest seller) a little hesitant. Would you dare to sell a usd/eur 5000 object?And if so. Under what conditions would you do that? Thank you.

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors