Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

bank unlinked

Hi for some reason my bank account won,t link The link window wan'ts me to sign in but what am I sighning into i don't want to use the wrong paaword please help thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 46 replies
  • 10 helpful

Ending Automatic Relisting

I am concerned about automatic relisting. Some items could potentially be listed for two months when I could be away on vacation. How do I stop automatic relisting?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Is there a way to see the invoice I sent?

Buyer requested invoice, I sent it, buyer requested I resend, while I know I can just send a new one, is there any way to see and resend the same invoice? I had re figured shipping, didn't save the amounts. I did not send a copy to my email. Thanks!

Tracking number added is already used by a different seller.

I buy my shipping labels through pirateship and they upload automatically. They have been doing that perfectly fine for a while now. after i ship my items the tracking is all uploaded. but now I looked at my tracking report and there's a bunch that s...

Resolved! I'm selling more to international customers

Ever since I started sending more sold packages to the eBay hub (eBay International Shipping ), I have been selling much more to international customers. Are others finding this to be true? What makes the difference?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Flooding the market" is not a selling strategy.

In every different "genre" of selling we all occasionally have to deal with sellers who simply don't understand the laws of "supply and demand". It's one of the worst things we all have to deal with. If you have 30K of a single item, selling them off...

Searching for an item

I have been selling on Ebay for over 20 years. I have some items that are just not selling, but yet I am the lowest price. I do a search for the item and a lot of other stuff pops up creating 2-4 hundred items, but they are not the exact item I searc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors