cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold items not posting in Ebay

Can anyone tell me why my sold items are not showing up on Ebay?  They are showing up on my email, and marked as paid in Paypal, but not showing up on my Sold list in Ebay.  Never had that happen before.  'Been going on for the past few days.

Thx!

"It is unreasonable to attempt to reason with the unreasonable."
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
2 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sold items not posting in Ebay

You have to hit the relist button if you want a sold item to be relisted.That is what I am going to do as soon as I am paid

on this Ipad that I sold.I will always make sure to put aside some money for my overhead cost also.I am a drop shipper so

my fees shouldn't be totaling anymore than $10.00 monthly.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Your recent "sold" list shows 3 sales -- 1 each on December 16, 21 and 24.  You have a total of 80 sales between October 7 and December 24.

Did you make more sales?  Do you sell in other venues with Paypal payments?

Be sure to access My eBay > All Selling to view your Sold and Unsold lists back the maximum 60 days to October 24.

~~C~~

My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You have to hit the relist button if you want a sold item to be relisted.That is what I am going to do as soon as I am paid

on this Ipad that I sold.I will always make sure to put aside some money for my overhead cost also.I am a drop shipper so

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Your recent "sold" list shows 3 sales -- 1 each on December 16, 21 and 24.  You have a total of 80 sales between October 7 and December 24.

Be sure to access My eBay > All Selling to view your Sold and Unsold lists back the maximum 60 days to October 24.

~~C~~

My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Are you saying the supplier pays your selling fees?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Make sure that you choose the right PERIOD to display your sales ie, current month, last week etc.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@duchess-at-speakeasy wrote:

~~C~~

LOl!  You had the answer!!  All I can say is "Duh!!"  Thanks, - yeah, I messed up the time period.  What I goof I am!!! 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@smiley88_2009 wrote:

No, did not have anything to do with relist. Thx!

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@skyclassic1992 wrote:

Make sure that you choose the right PERIOD to display your sales ie, current month, last week etc.

Yeah, you and the Dutchess hit the answer.  I had the wrong time period.   I feel dumb that I did not catch that.  Geeessh!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Yes I guess the supplier is paying the selling fees.I am a drop shipper so I never have to deal physically with the product.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Yes all selling fees are taken care of.I am a drop shipper so I never have to deal with any Physical inventory.I like drop shipping.It would be too much of a pain if I had my own product.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

smh

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I am having the same problem!! What is going on??

Message 12 of 12
latest reply