cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold item showing up in Unsold items

I have an item that sold with 1 bid and it is not showing up in my sold items but in the Unsold items. When I click on the item page is shows the SOLD sign across the bottom of the picture. How do I get it to go into my sold listings so that I can send the buyer an invoice? Or is there a way to talk or chat with anyONE at ebay?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, it went straight to my unsold items instead of sold items. no awaiting payment, just relist. the item number is  315174003844 and shows SOLD on the item page, but no where to contact the buyer or send invoice or order details or anything. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

has it been paid?  does it show up in your "awaiting payment" tab?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

No, it went straight to my unsold items instead of sold items. no awaiting payment, just relist. the item number is  315174003844 and shows SOLD on the item page, but no where to contact the buyer or send invoice or order details or anything. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for trying to help. Ebay has now now gotten it corrected and it is showing in my sold items. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If it sold, you don't need to send an invoice because ebay will.  Was it an offer you accepted?  Ebay is changing up offers and payments of offers, so maybe it relates to that.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you fer*wood for your response. It was not an offer it was a bid. But since I came in here for help, Ebay has corrected their mistake and it is in my Sold items now. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply