cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what is the Contemporary Manufacture category?

0 results found in the Contemporary Manufacture category, so we searched in all categories

@Anonymous

What belongs in this one Trinton? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

LL Bean flannel shirt brings up domino games??  Where do you see contemporary manufacture?  nvm, I see it in the url

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Been doing research on listings, had put LL Bean Flannel shirt in search box and hit search.........  that message came up where search results are and Contemporary Manufacture appeared in the drop down search box where ALL is.    I can't reproduce it..........it's gone now from the search box. 

First thing that came to mind was they really are going to split into old/new.........in terms of age, not new/used....that's PURE SPECULATION that I should probably not make.........

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

So I found this when I searched Ebay category 180349. Not sure what it has to do with flannel shirts Smiley Frustrated

http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/growing/categorychanges/toys-all.html

- Games 233      

- Board & Traditional Games 2550          

-Vintage Manufacture 19100          

-Contemporary Manufacture 180349  

Glitch I guess?

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

lol, thanks southern..........definite operator glitch and wishful thinking.......

sorry Trinton

Message 5 of 5
latest reply