cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Apparently, Someone has Declared War against my Account using Negative FeedBack

I've recieved more negative feedback this week than I have in the last year.  It's too many to be a coincidence.  It sure seems like a competitor has had a number of his friends basically attack my account using negative feedback to try and make me go away.

What can I do about this.

They're making up the dumbest stuff to trash me on,  saying stuff doesn't work, that I know worked.  Saying they didn't recieve shipments after the tracking said they did.

And none of them contacted me about returns, or refunds, of missing shipments.

Nobody is going to leave all that crazy negative feedback before they contact the seller to try to resolve whatever they are saying is wrong, (at least ask for thier money back), but none of them has so much as sent me a message.

It's obvious they're lying.

What can I do about this.  What is my recourse?  Just have my account burried and lose all of my sales even though I haven't done anything wrong?  Why does EBAY allow this stuff to happen?

Why doesn't Ebay allow the Sellers to have an avenue to go after the people who do this kind of thing to us?

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: So Apparently, Someone has Declared War against my Account using Negative FeedBack

Evening,

Getting unfair feedback...or for that matter any bad feedback is never nice especially with how slow and difficult sales are here.

I went and looked.

Here is part of the problem I think.

Your responses to them. Not very good.

If someone is unhappy and thinking about leaving bad feedback many of those folks will go and look for crowd support as in what is the feedback for this seller.

Personally many of your response would make the frustrated buyer wanting to leave you bad feedback to just go for it by YOUR response.

Handling bad feed back is very important and I think you need to work at diffusing things better.

Mr C
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Re: So Apparently, Someone has Declared War against my Account using Negative FeedBack

So have you contacted ebay?  If you can prove any tie back to a competitor they might listen to remove......as to providing an avenue.....the best things is the reply feature....... which you could have used to make them look bad......"We stand behind our product, please return for refund"..........

As for stuff not working.....and not receiving, sellers get that occassionally and sometimes it's true.......no way for you to know........or ebay.......

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

100% agree.

It is not the negative that would concern me so much as the response to it - that is remain very professional.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Two appear to be for the same product which you seem to admit is faulty.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

I think you teed off the buyer of the light bulbs by calling him a thief.

Second guess... It could be a competing dropshipping seller...

Nah, you insulted that buyer and that's not cool.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Please put their ids on your BBL before they come back and do more damage to you.

Good Luck.

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

eBay used to remove negative feedback for not being received when tracking showed you shipped on time and it was delivered within the expected delivery date.   Don't know if they still do that but you should at least ask.  

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

DANG! Who's pool did you pee in? Have you had a problem with someone recently? Did you get snarky with a buyer?
Definitely don;t sell things you know are poo, like those black lights.
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

I've never called anyone a thief that didn't deserve to be called a thief.

I'm not going to send people money and let them keep my stuff.  That's the oldest Ebay Scam on the books.  Blackmailing Sellers using negative feedback for free product.

Why should I pay people to steal from me?

Because they contact me and tell me that they will leave me negative feedback if I don't pay them to steal from me.  Please.  I'm not doing that.  I've been ripped off more times than I can count on this system.  I'm not giving into that **bleep** anymore.

As a Seller, EBAY forces you to pay for a Call Tag, (Return Shipping ), so they can return the items for free.  And then they refuse to return the items anyway.  but insist you give them back all of their money or they will leave you negative feedback.  That's called Theft.

They are Trying to Blackmail you into giving them free products.  Screw em.  I'm not doing it.

I don't care if they trash me.  I'm not giving into these thieves anymore.

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

The one for not receiving that shows delivery you should be able to get removed 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

There was nothing wrong with the Black Lights.  I test everything I sell before I ship it.

They're throwing  a party or a function.  They want to use them one time.  Then when they are done, return them because they're done with them.

Just like people do with expensive tools at places like Home Depot and Lowes.  They buy something expensive to do a job,  then when they are done with the job,  they go back to the store to return the item and claim somethings wrong with it, so they don't have to pay for what they have purchased and used.

It's a lie.  It's always a lie.  I've never recieved a single item back that had something wrong with it.  not even one time.  Never.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Reply by onestop_funstop (May-16-17 08:30):
The Black Lights, I guess I won't sell those anymore, Nobody Liked them.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

The one stated not received can be removed by calling ebay, tracking shows delivered, as long as you mailed to the addy shown in the PP transaction details page.

If someone tried to extort a refund without a return within ebay messages and then did not open a case. I would call for removal as well on that.

Have the CSR see that the buyer clearly was not returning or open a case and is demanding something for nothing.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html

"The buyer isn't allowed to threaten to use Feedback or detailed seller ratings in an attempt to force a seller into providing:
Goods or services that weren't included in the original item's description or purchase price.A return, refund, or replacement item."

Also use a posting ID for the boards, in the past many a poster has had their selling account "blasted" by a boardie that does not like your opinion stated here.

It can and does happen:(:(

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

I think you need to practice this:

"Dear Buyer;

We are so sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase.

Please return it for a full refund.

Thank You.

Seller"

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 15 of 23
latest reply