cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Sales Last Few Days?

Has anyone else noticed very slow sales for that last few days?

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Slow Sales Last Few Days?

Super Slow, I don't know what you sell but I am a small seller. I joined Ebay in 2013 to just have some fun and maybe make a few dollars. Ebay is TRYING to be Amazon and is working hard to run off small sellers for big business. They have many ways of making sure your items don't get viewed. New policies that don't help the small business. Have you noticed that the changes made have hurt business more than helping it. I only have a short time left on Ebay when my store subscription runs out I'm gone. Site has lost the "Fun Factor" for me.

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

Very slow here too, but I am not a big time seller.  I'm not sure how my regular impressions have been the last few days since it is only updated through the 10th, but when I looked at my Promoted Listings impressions for the last few days they are next to nothing (not sure why eBay can't give us more timely updated regular impressions but the Promoted Listings impressions are updated daily throughout the day).  Only 60 impressions on Wednesday and Thursday.  Back in June/July my Promoted Listings impressions were around 6,000-7,000 per day.  I'm way over the trending rate on most of my items at 15% and they are still not showing. 

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

Yes, we've had 8 days with NO sales!

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

Slow and a lot of people not paying for what they do win.

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

Slow here. I am a small seller and I realize my items are not usually things that are purchased for gifts so I am not shocked.

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

Best month of the year stuff selling faster than I get it, I can't keep up. Had 35 items to one buyer on Saturday. I must raise my average selling price.

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Most people are done shopping and tapped out.

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

It's the back end of the Christmas rush. Last minute shoppers are going to be buying local or from sellers online that will get them the products fast. Make sure you are offering priority mail as and option for shipping. IMHO, Wednesday is probably the absolute last day to sell, some might say through shipping availability on Thursday - but that is really pushing the delivery time for Christmas with last minute delays and backlogs. I am shutting down end of shipping tomorrow for eBay. All ready shut down on another site. And the last site I will shut down is another one I am on that I may just leave open and post a bulletin that Christmas items will not arrive on time.

Hopefully you'll have a strong year end. Christmas eve sales will be decent but make sure you are open for Christmas day as shoppers will be out surfing for deals and items they did not get for Christmas. Last year was bang up Christmas day!
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

Yep, I will say, we are done shopping in our house except for one item ordered on eBay over a week ago that still has not arrived. I may have to go find something local to replace that gift...grrrrr….

Cheers
Message 10 of 29
latest reply

@defeated247 wrote:

Super Slow, I don't know what you sell but I am a small seller. I joined Ebay in 2013 to just have some fun and maybe make a few dollars. Ebay is TRYING to be Amazon and is working hard to run off small sellers for big business. They have many ways of making sure your items don't get viewed. New policies that don't help the small business. Have you noticed that the changes made have hurt business more than helping it. I only have a short time left on Ebay when my store subscription runs out I'm gone. Site has lost the "Fun Factor" for me.

I'm sorry to hear you will be leaving.  But I wish you success in your future endeavors.

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Except for one puzzle keychain I could not find anything worth buying here.

Until yesterday.  Some good jewelry just went live.  but shipping is showing it will not arrive in time.

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

Wow, really? I wouldn't think people would be shopping on Christmas Day so thanks for posting this as there may be others that think like I do.
Message 13 of 29
latest reply

no, if not more
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

Has anyone else noticed very slow sales for that last few days?

No, not really.
Message 15 of 29
latest reply