Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Pending funds

Hi, i sold a few items today and the buyers paid via PayPal but when I checked on PayPal the money is pending. I then get an email saying money is on hold and I can’t really find out the reason why. I’ve sold things before and never had this issue. C...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

white background stop photgraphing the cat & watermelon

photographing your items in front of a white or solid background isn't just to create a clean look it's also so your image pops up in a google search.when you photograph your items with your pet(s) in the background or on the kitchen counter with the...

Do You Realy Think E-bay Cares If Sellers Leave

Sellers Like myself and others have been selleing a while on e-bay and I don't think they care if we stay or leave.or stay. it has become more of a buyers site then a sellers site, the changes they have made lately to are more to help buyers then sel...

Sellers Beware, Looks Like Ebay is Committing Suicide

Ebay with it's new payment system for sellers, is eliminating the option to pay for bought goods by Paypal....so people buying on Ebay have to use their Credit Card Account to Pay......NO Longer allowing Paypal Payments.....I buy & sell on Ebay, but ...

how to get more views on items??

Hello ebay world, Just wondering if there is any tips out there to get more views on my items. Some items get a lot of views but a lot of my items barely get any views. please help!! thank you.

Can't list an item

Hi, today i first time listing an item, but can't complete come to error...... pls help me

Capture.PNG

eBay is changing my settings ... again ...

I was Relisting from the Seller Hub Unsold ended listing folder and noticed eBay automatically deleted them after being listed ... previously I had it set so I would delete them and have a chance to review the abbreviated list one final time before d...

ISO.... ebay customer service on hold music?

So i do happen to spend alot of time on hold and while i may be in the minority i enjoy the music on hold. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks in advance.

EBAY sent a warning message that was innaccurate while lecturing ME about MY listing!

EBAY sent a warning message that was innaccurate while lecturing ME about MY listing! ebay states in the message that they removed "FEATHER" from my title, but they removed the listing! And what is wrong with the word "FEATHER"? It is not just an obj...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Courtesy" refund questions.

What makes the bots award that to a buyer vs one from the sellers funds? Is there a limit or repercussions from too many of these?

eBay Admits "We go by buyer complaints regardless of any evidence" DON'T I KNOW IT

I hate long stories so I won't bore you. I got bad bogus lying deceitful vindictive feedback that was left by an obviously young dumb guy and I called with proof in his own writing over Ebay messenger service he was lying. I was totally shut down I w...

can you remove gold trim from glass?

Anybody know of a way? I have some glasses with really bad trim. some areas it is totally gone. They were sold plain as well as gold edged. I know wine can really eat at the trim? What would happen if I soaked the trim in wine overnight?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors