cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

Hi, everyone.  I don't know what is happening today, but my sign-in page is in Spanish.  Not sure what eBay site I'm on...

I also tried to revise one of my listings with no success.

Is anyone else having these issues with eBay today?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

Have you checked to see if the settings on your computer have changed or your browser?  I ran into an issue yesterday where none of the devices connected to my computer would work.  It appears Microsoft's latest update didn't re-install the device drivers during the update.  Most annoying!

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

I haven't had that issue today but have had it recently. Spanish & Russian. You're not on the wrong site. I just keep proceeding and English eventually wins out.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

I had a Spanish sign-in page today also. I went ahead and signed in and ended up on eBay.com (US site). I think the site is doing other strange things today, as well. Signed me into my second account, even though I used the email and password to my first account.

Halloween's tomorrow, right?
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

@7606dennis wrote:

Have you checked to see if the settings on your computer have changed or your browser?  I ran into an issue yesterday where none of the devices connected to my computer would work.  It appears Microsoft's latest update didn't re-install the device drivers during the update.  Most annoying!

This was posted about within the past month, and it appeared to be a pretty common thing; which would indicate some wonky code on eBay's end, not a browser or otherwise userland issue.

I would get it frequently when switching accounts.  Just hitting reload on the login screen fixed it for that session.

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

OP!  You might try signing out, clearing you cache and going back to the eBay.com site without using your bookmarks.  I would probably run a virus scan as well, if you haven't done so recently.  I run mine at least daily.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

@7606dennis wrote:

OP!  You might try signing out, clearing you cache and going back to the eBay.com site without using your bookmarks.  I would probably run a virus scan as well, if you haven't done so recently.  I run mine at least daily.

None of that has anything to do with the OPs issue though. It’s entirely an eBay issue. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

@nowthatsjustducky wrote:

@7606dennis wrote:

This was posted about within the past month, and it appeared to be a pretty common thing; which would indicate some wonky code on eBay's end, not a browser or otherwise userland issue.

I would get it frequently when switching accounts.  Just hitting reload on the login screen fixed it for that session.

Interesting!  It seems eBay loves its glitches.  So much so that once acquired they can't bear to part with them.  :smileywink:

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

Thanks for all of your replies.  I signed out and then back in, and the language issue seems to be corrected.

Any thoughts on not being able to revise an item?

Thanks again, everyone.

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

Putting the crack back into crack IT department.

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

Was posting a listing on my iPad. A window came up from the bottom stating “this page is in Zulu.  Would you like an English translation. Yes, No. X.”

Ugh.  I X’d out successfully. 

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

Last week I got a sign in that was in Russian.  I was not happy.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

Last week I got a sign in that was in Russian.  I was not happy.

One day last week, my sign in page and the SYI form were in German ... and this wasn't the first time 😞

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

I wouldn't be too concerned, mine has been in German (HALLO) several times within the last 4 weeks or so.

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Sign-In Page in Spanish?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get German from time to time, Been happening over a year or so for me, I just refresh page all Malware/Virus scans came up clean.  I think its an Ebay thing!

Message 15 of 17
latest reply