cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping service???

Does anyone know how to change shipping service, when creating a new listing for selling sneakers the shipping default is Fedex, there is no option to use USPS.   No drop down menu or anything like that.   Is this new for 2024?    My other older unsold listing has USPS for sneakers.    Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Shipping service???

@bug04 

If your sneakers are included in the eBay Authenticity Guarantee program the shipping is provided by eBay and  sellers are sent a pre-paid FedEx shipping label so they can ship the sneakers to the authentication center, free of charge.  There are no other shipping options available.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-tools/ebay-authenticity-guarantee?id=4644&st=3&pos=2&query...

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shipping service???

In the listing go to the shipping section, then to the right of where it says Primary service, click the 3 vertical dots and that should let you change the shipping service, unless it is different than what I am seeing

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Shipping service???

Thx for your response.  My item is authenticity guaranteed.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Shipping service???

Thx for your response.   My item is authenticity guaranteed, so ebay uses fedex which has no charges to sellers.   Also, with the authenticity guarantee, there are no 3 vertical dots, automatically defaulted to fedex shipping.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply