cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send invoice for 2 items paid

How can I send an invoice for 2 items paid by the same buyer - they paid full price but I want to give agreed-to discount? Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Send invoice for 2 items paid

@wheeler1044 

If they already paid I don't see how you could send them "another" invoice.

What you can do is go to one of the items, and give them a partial refund.    .

I do that after I ship.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can't send an invoice once the items have been paid for and even if you could, the only thing can you reduce on an invoice is the shipping.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@wheeler1044 

If they already paid I don't see how you could send them "another" invoice.

What you can do is go to one of the items, and give them a partial refund.    .

I do that after I ship.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I do this all the time since the eBay consolidated shipping process is not working all that well, if it works at all. As buyselljack2016 mentioned simply refund the buyer once you have the item ready to ship. I often find more economical ways to ship an item without impacting the delivery time and refund any excess shipping costs the buyer paid. Sometimes this can be significant due to all the zone calculations and large number of shipping options. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@wheeler1044   Here is a step by step procedure on how to Combine the shipping at your rned so you only have to print one label, you can Refund the overage on shipping as someone else mentioned:

To combine purchases that come through completely separate do the following:

-Pack ALL items in to one box and get the new weight and dimensions

-Go to your Sold file and click Print button on ONE of the sold items

-This will open the eBay label flow, look across the top of the label flow area and click the blue lettered "Print labels in bulk" link.

-The next page will list ALL items waiting for a label.  To remove sold items that will not be combined use the check box by them and then at the top of the list click Remove.

-Next, use the check boxes to select JUST the ones you want to combine, then at the top of that area is a "Combine" button, click that.

-On the next screen up in the right is where you enter the new weight and dimensions of the package then cycle through the pay and print function in the upper right hand corner.

-If you want a receipt use the Print Summary button

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 5
latest reply