cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers Have to Open and Close Unpaid item cases now.

eBay use to do this , i seriously wonder what i pay ebay for anymore. They do less and less and charge and harass sellers more and more.... NICE!

All the defaults are set in ebays favor, pain in the you know what to list anything anymore..

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Sellers Have to Open and Close Unpaid item cases now.

What do you mean?  There is a auto process..............

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@7rattlesbushcraft   I've been selling for 5 years and have always closed UPIs myself ... also, every time I manually start a UPI I get the notification that I can automate that process ... I prefer manually starting the UPIs, sometimes there are reasons Buyer don't or can't pay right away.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Check your unpaid item assistant settings:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137&st=3&pos=1&quer...

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@7rattlesbushcraft wrote:

eBay use to do this , i seriously wonder what i pay ebay for anymore. They do less and less and charge and harass sellers more and more.... NICE!

If you're using the Unpaid Item Assistant, then you can set the payment window to close automatically after whatever time period you select (minimum of four days).

If you're opening the Unpaid Item dispute manually, then you have to close it manually as well. (Again, minimum of four days later)

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The UPI thing does not work! I have it on and it did nothing the last 2 unpaid items...

I have been around since the start!

I do NOT want to do more while ebay does less and i pay more!!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

If you refuse to open unpaid item cases in order to get your fees refunded, then I guess you won't be getting your fees refunded.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You can set to how you want it in your control files.

My eBay

Account

Site Preferences

Unpaid item Assistant

Message 8 of 8
latest reply