cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Boot Camp?

I ran into this in the Seller Center just now (I was looking for something else)

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-boot-camp.html

"Get 4 weeks of free online training on how to run a profitable business. The first lesson starts March 5!"

Whatcha think all?

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 1 of 112
latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

Re: Seller Boot Camp?

@audrey_tracy

I still have not received the email

I see it on my phone but not desktop.

Message 106 of 112
latest reply

I signed up for the Seller Boot Camp. It was to start March 5th. I haven't heard anything. Anyone know anything?
Message 107 of 112
latest reply

@sublimesalewrote:
I signed up for the Seller Boot Camp. It was to start March 5th. I haven't heard anything. Anyone know anything?

I guess I was also booted out of boot camp. I signed up but did not receive an invite email.

Another fine job by ebay

"If you found my reply useful, please give it a Helpful.

If my response assisted in resolving your question, please click Accept as Solution."

nana-nana-boo-boo
Message 108 of 112
latest reply

Hi all - 

Apologies for the email issue.The Boot Camp email will be sent to the email you were logged in under when you registered for Boot Camp. We don’t have a way to look up/confirm what email that was, so if you have multiple eBay ID’s, check the email address associated with each. Be sure to check your spam folders and the “promotions” tab if you are using Gmail.

Also, for lessons 2-4, we’ll be sending the emails to “My Messages” so please check there as well.  

You can find lesson #1 here: http://ebay.to/2tKLgxe

And lesson #2 here: http://ebay.to/2FLxNd2

Don’t worry, you are not behind; these lessons are self-paced, so do it at your own speed. Thanks for joining us!

Message 109 of 112
latest reply

I also never saw any ebay messages or emails to my inbox with the lessons. Does anyone have a link for lessons 3 and 4. I know 4 just started today so maybe not yet?

Message 110 of 112
latest reply

Extremely helpful for all skill levels.  I consider myself being well read with the in's and out's of ebay and have been selling online since 03, so I was a bit heisitant about joining the 4 week program.  But I certainly gained more insight that I expected.  Nothings perfect, and the program cast a broad net, so don't expect it to answer all of your concerns.  Take it for what it is.  A highly recommended self-paced program.

The right decision is what you act on, not what you should have done. Learn from the past, focus on the future...
Message 111 of 112
latest reply

Too bad they just assume every seller is using the Seller Hub. Or maybe they think "non business sellers" don't need tips or advice?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 112 of 112
latest reply