cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[][][] Scrounge Lounge [][][]

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge 

Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board 17 years ago in 2003.
We appreciate ebay allowing us to transfer to the new Selling Board.
Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the $ELL.
We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual places.
Here in the Lounge we share our finds, talk about sales, share our successes and our mistakes, we ask and answer questions, help identify widgets, and we'd love to hear about all your scrounging adventures!

Message 1 of 394
latest reply
393 REPLIES 393

Re: [][][] Scrounge Lounge [][][]

Hope you get your money back MM. That stinks. Never heard of the places either. Crazy things happen now with phones and banking.

Auction is Saturday. Supposed to be 99 degrees that day. Hot stuff. Mostly bridles saddles bits spurs and stuff like that. Not exciting. Some antique furniture. I will be going to look and visit. Have not seen anyone since March or before. Prices will probably be sky high.

Love the wagon and barber chair. Hope it sells.

Bonanza was a waste of time for me. Nothing sold. Real disappointing.
Message 16 of 394
latest reply

Sun, how'd you make out at the auction?

There were a couple sales nearby. Drove by one, stopped at the other. I picked up a small box of old Disney figures. They look like MIJ but are not marked. Not in the best condition but will turn a profit. No pics yet.

Message 17 of 394
latest reply

Not much at the auction that was exciting. I bought one brass mortar and pestle. Otherwise things went higher then I wanted to pay. I got to visit with a few people and see a part of town I have not been to. Interesting. Yard sales seemed to be all clothes so I did not stop. 99 degrees. Not used to the heat yet.

Glad you could go and got some stuff to sell Kay.
Message 18 of 394
latest reply

Glad you were able to get a couple things Kay.  Hope they do well for you 🙂

Message 19 of 394
latest reply

Glad you got one thing Sun & that  you got to visit a bit... 🙂

Almost all garage sales are the same  here.  Lots of clothes.  But when the kids were little I have to say we did the same thing, selling kids clothes...

Hot & humid here also...

We finally got the mulch put down.  Took us 2 days but at least it's done now..   I think other than watering plants I'm done with having to do anymore heavy outside work...  ( at least I hope so !! )

Message 20 of 394
latest reply

Kay, Re: Pintrest. All I know is someone is selling, don't know who.

Summer showed up today, must be 90.   We're under a weather warning of some kind right now.  Turned the AC on. 

Yesterday was pretty warm too. The guys went down the river with Sandra and her hubby. Sandra's birthday too...they had fun, got some nice rocks etc.

Message 21 of 394
latest reply

Sun, yikes at 99 degrees. I wouldn't be stopping either. Glad you had some fun at the sale1

Message 22 of 394
latest reply

Thanks, Sun. I will close that acct today, see what the bank says....it sure isn't my doing....the bank already said they would give me a "temp" refund until the investigation is over...but I said no, don't put it in that acct. I'm closing it. 

Message 23 of 394
latest reply

We're feeling the heat! As Patd would say, thank goodness for Mr. Carrier.

Speaking of... Patd, where are you hiding? I hope all is well.
The same to Kyal and Dtex. And everyone.

Sun, sounds like you enjoyed the auction despite the heat and single purchase. Nice to see people after being cooped up for so long.

M*M, hope the boys had fun at the river. Sounds like they must be getting along well. That's good.

Message 24 of 394
latest reply

My new favorite grandbaby pic. Looks like he's telling a fish story. 

20200629_164005.jpg

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 25 of 394
latest reply

OMG, he is precious! How old? LOL @ telling a fishing story! I'm not sure I would have thought of that but quite fitting. He is so cute. You must be very proud.
Message 26 of 394
latest reply

10 weeks, was born 3 week preeme.

Message 27 of 394
latest reply

He looks so big! That's why I asked how old. Probably because of the close cropping of the photo. He fills the frame. Plus the big bright eyes and arms outstretched it looks like he's wise beyond his weeks. Such a sweetie.
Message 28 of 394
latest reply

def mugs for the camera now.

downside is he doesn't sleep more than 30 mins at a time during the day and 90 mins at a time at night.  His mom and dad look like zombies most days.... lol.

Message 29 of 394
latest reply

Annual or so fly by post to say hi to the scrounge lounge!

Message 30 of 394
latest reply