cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[][][] Scrounge Lounge [][][]

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge 

Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board 17 years ago in 2003.
We appreciate ebay allowing us to transfer to the new Selling Board.
Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the $ELL.
We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual places.
Here in the Lounge we share our finds, talk about sales, share our successes and our mistakes, we ask and answer questions, help identify widgets, and we'd love to hear about all your scrounging adventures!

Message 1 of 394
latest reply
393 REPLIES 393

Re: [][][] Scrounge Lounge [][][]

Well, that really shut everything down ;-(

Where is everyone?  Busy, bored, trying to stay warm?

Haven't seen Patd in a while.  Hope they are OK.

Have been selling an item here and there - not much and not high $$ but enough to keep me out of trouble.

Kay, maybe it is time to start a new thread and put 2020 behind us.  It was a year most of us would gladly forget.

Message 391 of 394
latest reply

Hi all..

I know I've been mia...

YS, his wife & Aaron all have the virus.  They are quarantining at home...  Not sure who got it first, but since both are teachers & Aaron goes to school, that's where it came from...

The two adults had trouble with the breathing, but TG that's better.  So far Aaron is doing the best out of the three of them....

Sadly none of them have any taste of smell right now..  I'm not sure how long that part lasts....?

I hear from YS every day.  They both have substitutes at school, but they both still have to do lesson plans each day for their subs...

Other than that, they just pretty much 'chill'....

I made some chicken noodle soup for them & dropped it off this  past Sunday.  I put it by the front door & then stepped back..

YS & Aaron stood at the door & talked to me, so at least I got to see them ...

YS's wife was on the couch napping at the time...

As for selling, I'm holding off right now.  My packages were taking so long to get delivered.

The average time of my packages getting delivered was 3-4 weeks..  I've already had to refund a buyer because she couldn't understand that it wasn't my fault... 

To be honest, I don't need that extra stress right now....

I'm hoping by next month some time, I'll try to start listing again....  Hopefully the po will be back to normal.  At least better than they are right now...

I hope everyone is well....

Stay safe !!

Message 392 of 394
latest reply

Great to hear from you both    Patd and Pat.    I was worried about you both.   Sorry YS and his family has that nasty virus.    Hopefully they get better soon.    Don't go back to work to early.   My niece did that and she coughed forever.    Maybe that is just part of the sickness.    I don't know.    Glad gs is not that sick.    

Just stay healthy you and your dh   Pat.    Yep some packages are taking forever to get there and some get there so quickly.    Really seems random.    First Class mail seems to take the longest of anything.    Really not dependable.    Seems like people should understand that once you take it to the post office there is nothing you can do.   Yet they still are not understanding.   

Sales can come later when things get better.    Sooner or later things surely will get better.  

Message 393 of 394
latest reply