cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[][][] Scrounge Lounge - Holiday Season 2021 [][][]

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge 

Gearing up for the Holiday Season. How are sales? What's working (or not working) for you?

Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board 18 years ago in 2003.
We appreciate eBay allowing us to transfer to the new Selling Board.

Who are we? eBay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the $ELL.
We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual places.
Here in the Lounge we share our finds, talk about sales, share our successes and our mistakes, we ask and answer questions, help identify widgets, and we'd love to hear about all your scrounging adventures!

Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Re: [][][] Scrounge Lounge - Holiday Season 2021 [][][]

Happy New Years everyone. I hope you all have good health and happiness in the upcoming new year and beyond. We are warmer than normal and 86 today. It should cool down, for a day or two. 

Message 46 of 60
latest reply

Is there a new thread for 2022?  Just checking. 

Message 47 of 60
latest reply

I hope everyone is doing okay. I know the weather has been bad. I don’t see a new thread.

Judy

Message 48 of 60
latest reply

I couldn’t find one, either.  

Some great finds at a church yard yard sale and a local auction this weekend. 

Here’s hoping everyone is doing well. 

Message 49 of 60
latest reply

Hope everyone is well.  

I have moved out of the tax and mandate land of Washington State and went back to Lincoln NE.   

Sun, Looks like you are going to hit harder by the snow coming in than Lincoln is, batten down your hatches and stay warm. 

Message 50 of 60
latest reply

Where did everyone go?  It is dead here and I don't see an 2022 lounge started

Message 51 of 60
latest reply

eBay is shedding sellers faster than a dog loses hair in the spring.  It's sad they can't figure out that their polices have effectively killed this site for all but the sellers of Chinese dropshippers and knockoffs.... lol

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 52 of 60
latest reply

Hellllllllllloooooooooo people! this is the last or most recent post I have found, as of today, and have looked several times. Are y'all still out there?

Message 53 of 60
latest reply

AFA I'm concerned, the chats are worse than ever, can't find Jack-O-lanterns....Happy Halloween All!

Message 54 of 60
latest reply

Almost a year later, and this still hanging with zero participation. I still can't figure out the board, don't care that much.  Is this thread really PINNED still?  That's what I read but who knows. Almost Halloween again. 

Message 55 of 60
latest reply

It would appear that this lounge has been closed by the Liquor Control Board.  Something about not renewing their license.  The lights are on, but obviously, nobody is tending bar.

Message 56 of 60
latest reply

@hartungcards wrote:

It would appear that this lounge has been closed by the Liquor Control Board.  Something about not renewing their license.  The lights are on, but obviously, nobody is tending bar.

I'm fine with that, myself.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 57 of 60
latest reply

This club will hopefully be closed in three weeks.  That would be cool with me.

Message 58 of 60
latest reply

It's fun to read about people's finds and valuations, but not on a public forum on the actual selling site. 

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 59 of 60
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 60 of 60
latest reply