cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales

What has happened to sales on eBay? My sales have gone from 15to 20 a week to 1 if I'm lucky.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Sales

in the same boat, I believe people are sending a lot of $ to charitable causes, disaster relief, and such,.. instead of buying stuff.. you have Irma, Puero Rico. the Texas Hurricane, now another hit Mississippi.. it really sux.. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Me three. Got to pay them fees on the 15th and need some sales.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hey everyone. Im Frank. I built my store to a collassal size and as it continue to grows in listings, my sales continue to drop. No one has an answer. The best thing I can say is stay strong, and keep the faith for the Holiday season. Thats what we are all doing.

I wish you the best of luck.

Everybody wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

OP - I see your sales may have decreased by 1/2 but a few weeks ago - you did pretty well. As others have said - with so many areas affected by bad weather - many people are donating their disposable income instead of spending it here. Plus as in regualr retail - you have your good periods and your slow periods.

Best of luck on future sales!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

This is true.

They say 80% of sales come from 20% of the sales force, and I was always that 20%.

But I know, no matter HOW good you are at selling, you are going to run into slack periods where things are slow and sales are difficult.

Just the way things go.

Hope sales pick up soon.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

My sales are pathetic.  It's been bad for about a month.  This is the worst it's ever been...and honest to god, I'm not one to complain.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I hear you. I am not one to complain, but I have had about 3 orders in 3 weeks.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply