cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales down why ?

My account sales is going decrease day by day i don't know even am getting impression more but no sales am worried any one can guide me what would i need to do for get more sales 😪

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: Sales down why ?

You have 5 gallons of Oil for 20 USD. You ship that to America from Pakistan ? It would cost me 50 USD to ship that same 5 gallons from Nevada to Hawaii.

How do you guys get such cheap shipping ?

Message 31 of 40
latest reply

@coastaltechsolution wrote:

@gone.c-33 

But where else are we supposed to get our kitty soil quicker picker upper? 

😁

Personally I prefer to import white sand from the beaches of Turks & Caicos on account of my very fancy cat. Nothing but the best for him! 😹

Message 32 of 40
latest reply

@worldtrade381 

No doubt you fly daily from Pakistan to the US to ship your items.  We've heard it all before. Drop shipping is a risky and bad business platform & seldom works out well for these types of sellers.  Re think your selling strategy & perhaps you'll get more sales. 

Wishing you the best!

Message 33 of 40
latest reply

@toomuchstuffagain35 

wrote: They say they have a "warehouse" in the USA...

They all do and fly daily from their overseas location to the US to ship their items...lol

Tagging on...so sick of drop shipping. 

Message 34 of 40
latest reply

@worldtrade381 

If that's what your vendors are telling you, they are not telling you the truth, "dear."  Sorry. 

Hang in there. 

Message 35 of 40
latest reply

Lol bro buy from me firet then you can say i don't have warehouse or tell me will give you my warehouse address

Don't say to everyone without verification thanks

Message 36 of 40
latest reply

@worldtrade381 

Ok...if you say so. 

Happy Selling!

Message 37 of 40
latest reply

No i will ship from my warehouse where i have stock through USP

Message 38 of 40
latest reply

Because our current government is and has been responsible for high gas prices, inflation, and higher rent prices.   People are struggling........the economy is shot.   People just can't afford to shop on ebay when it's not a necessity.  Everyone I have spoken with says their sales have gone drastically starting in 2020.  Not hard to figure out what is going on.

Message 39 of 40
latest reply

Lol bro buy from me firet then you can say i don't have warehouse or tell me will give you my warehouse address

Don't say to everyone without verification thanks

OK, what is your warehouse address?

Message 40 of 40
latest reply