cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales are down

Let's be honest, sales are down, I am taking the free time to list more for the fall season, but now need more space, products coming in are way more than leaving the premises. 😂

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Sales are down

Being productive beats sitting around. 

Posting ID
Message 2 of 25
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the time to build more shelves and racks! 😃

Message 3 of 25
latest reply

Same! I took advantage of the slowdown this past month to make hundreds of new listings, time well spent.

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

I just got some more inventory today.

Now....   Where am I going to put it!

Continuing to list new stuff hoping it will pick up soon. 

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

I feel your pain.

I have inventory, but can't seem to help myself.

When I see some things that will sell (maybe not today, but will sell) I just can not seem to convince myself that I don't need to buy them.

Looks like that will happen next week. I need to make some room 🙂

Message 6 of 25
latest reply

Just continue posting.  Last week I sent 75 offers.  I got 2 sales.  I am down 56% for July.  It happens. 

Message 7 of 25
latest reply

Yes, list as much as you can! Sales always ebb and flow, the more you have to offer when the platform is busy the better.

Message 8 of 25
latest reply

Know the feeling, made $14 today, $40 yesterday, sales are slow but tanked again this week.  Been averaging $135 a day, half of last year. Just keep listing, plenty of inventory and redoing all my fishing rods over to UPS shipping since the USPS doesn't want my business anymore

Message 9 of 25
latest reply

HAHA, they don't need our few bucks, the mighty taxpayers will pay for all that including but not limited to insufficiencies.  

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

Yes.  My sales are down, about 56%, but I have not post anything for sale since July 8.  

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

That's fine, when ebay close's up I'll just file for disability then live off the Government like the others do.

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

Sounds to me like you should look into your inventory management a little more instead of spending your newly-found free time listing more items that aren't selling anyway.  Just a thought.

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

I kind of guess that depends on what you are selling and where you are selling it While my eBay sales have been down a bit I am holding pretty steady on other platforms and venues. 

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

I kind of guess that depends on what you are selling and where you are selling it While my eBay sales have been down a bit I am holding pretty steady on other platforms and venues. 

Same here.  Sales not happening here, but still very strong on AZ and I listed a few today on Mercari.  Going to just keep trying.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 15 of 25
latest reply