cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviews for sellers

Hello. I have recently started selling again on eBay but I’m finding it tough to get reviews. All good communication with buyers (some no communication- straight buy to ship) but 2 really good reviews… do people not review anymore? Or am I missing something here? Everything I’m selling I feel is in really good condition and ship as quick as I can (usually within 2 days). 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Reviews for sellers

No feedback is good feedback.   I would say eBay had more of a sense of community in the past than it does now.   The best thing you can do is forget feedback exists and just focus on selling.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Reviews for sellers

It is a rapidly declining trend. I probably get less than 20% feedback these days, years ago it was close to 90%.  It means little from a buyer perspective since buyers cannot get negative feedback. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Reviews for sellers

Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind. Appreciate your response.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Reviews for sellers

Thanks for the info!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Reviews for sellers

Appreciate your reply. It helps to know other sellers experiencing same. The site has definitely changed a lot since I last used. Thank you!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Reviews for sellers

We're a moderate sized seller here, and I just checked last year's stats: of 4457 separate orders, we received feedback on 1444 of them, so just about 32.5% of our orders.  Also of interest, that was only 4024 different customers (based on usernames), and 1330 of those customers left feedback (just obviously some of them multiple times), so ever so slightly higher a percentage of customers (that's right at 33%).  Hopefully that helps someone!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply