Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Feedback and reviews

Why can buyer's make a bad review without any evidence to back their claim? Also I finally figured out how to give my counter argument but it's not visible to the public? That's not seller's protection to me. I asked to have the comments removed but ...

Resolved! Buyer Harassing Me About A Cancelled Order Refund

A guy ordered a pair of jeans from me yesterday on my selling account. He ordered the wrong size and wanted to cancel. No worries. He is harassing me about his refund. I have explained several times that the refund is automatically issued by Ebay whe...

I cannot change location in: OLD ADDRESS SHOWS!

I have moved and change all my address in Ebay, only find out on my items show, old address! There is no place to change it in bulk. You can go on each item and revise, but I'm not going to do that. Ebay has been contacted to help change it, and I ha...

Delays in search visibility are borderline false advertising by eBay at this point. 24+ hour delays

I understand that everything cant index and be searchable immediately. But my prior experience has always been a 3-6 hour delay, 12 at worst.Now? 100% of my listings have a 24 or more hour delay before they become searchable or visible. Most of them,...

Resolved! Buyer opened Item not received case for item still in transit

Hello,I am currently dealing with a problem.I sold an item to a buyer based in USA (I am from Czechia, Europe). I sent the item via Priority Mail International Parcel. Last tracking update from USPS is from 26th of February about the item being accep...

Why I'm leaving eBay: A Seller's Perspective

After much consideration, I have decided to end my relationship with eBay. As a seller, I take great care to ensure my listings are accurate and honest, but unfortunately, I have consistently felt mistreated on the platform. Despite my efforts to pro...

Help, buyer wants to return used item

Hello, i know this topic has already been answered many times but i could really use some advice on my particular problem. basically i sold a camera stabilier (Zhiyun crane m3s) used (like new) for $100 less than retail because although it supports m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to make a Rug sale yet

Hi, I have been a rug seller from India since December 2024. I have over 60 listings, and have made much effort in adding item details, uploading high-quality photographs, offering free international shipping and returns, reduced handling times, offe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors