cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Top Rated Plus Discount Amount?

I am trying to determine the amount in fees I've saved with the top rated plus discount. There used to be a way to see the total amount of the top rated plus discount on a monthly basis (via the eBay invoice). I believe it also used to be a separate line item on some reports / sales exports, but it is not any longer. Not all items I sell are eligible for top rated plus, I sell in different categories with varying final value fees, some items hit the final value fee cap, and most are one of a kind so it is not easy to determine which transactions were eligible for top rated plus from manipulating the data that the current exports provide.

The only way it seems that I can find out if the discount applied to a transaction is to click through and look at each transaction in the Payments > All transactions screen, so that would mean individually looking at and recording ~1,500 transactions to see the total from the past 90 days.

Do you know of a place to see the total discount or an export that shows which transactions received the discount? Thanks.

The opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Report for Top Rated Plus Discount Amount?

Not that I know of. All I can suggest is downloading the transaction report, opening inn Excel, then adding a column with a formula to calculate the fee %. Then you can filter results.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply