Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Listings not getting enough views/sales. What can I do?

I have 58 items up for sale and barely any of them are getting a lot of views. I have a $1 handling charge to the calculated shipping. I have free shipping for only one item - is that bad? I am wondering if some of these items are better suited for o...

Can also positive feedback be removed?

I have one very unusual situation where inexperienced buyer used feedback to ask us a question. This is surely not what feedback was meant for, so is it possible to remove it? Buyer from Vietnam did not receive his item yet, which is not unusual, tak...

Payment

I have issues on how to connect my Payoneer account 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I had false claims left negatively on feedback. The pictures were clear the item was as described.

I requested negative feedback removal as the buyer left false claims in feedback. The seller also sent me harassing emails thru eBay portal. The request was denied, although there were pictures clearly indicating buy made false claims. Does anyone kn...

Resolved! Ebay closing my appeals to a case in which a buyer blatantly scammed me. I did everything right...

I've been pulling my hair out trying to resolve this issue with eBay for weeks. Sold an iPhone in excellent condition a few weeks back. Out of nowhere I receive a return request from the buyer saying the item was defective. I tried to reach out to th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 69 replies
  • 1 helpful

Mixed up packages

Hi I’m a fairly new seller on eBay and on the 29th. I mailed out a pair of earrings that I sold to a gentleman in New York. Also mailed out the next day April bracelet on the 30th and the weight of that package was 2.30 ounces, and the weight of the ...

Combine Shipping

How do I ad this option of combine shipping in listings shipping in the US (it seems International will be automatically soon). Thanks CS

Non Payment From Buyers

Has anyone on here found you have people committing to an item and not paying? It has never happened to me before all the years I am on here . Now three people in the last two weeks for inexpensive items . Are they scammers I don’t know what to make ...

refund

What is the best vehicle to make a refund to buyer for a refund for his troubles. I have already issued a complete refund on the product & shipping.

Authenticator failure!

I posted a pair of Jordans I purchased to sell because I bought the wrong size. After paying over $200 for the shoes, eBay claimed they were fake and I have yet to hear back on where the shoes are. I will never in my life sell anything on eBay again!...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors