cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended seller

Does being a top rated seller also make you a recommended seller?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Recommended seller

No never heard of that. Seller ratings policy says see below ⬇️ ...nothing about recommended. However I have buyers saying recommended but since buyers IDs are masked that isn't possible unless they recommend us to their friends and family.

Top Rated Sellers

Our best sellers earn Top Rated level, which means they've provided a great experience for their buyers.

Top Rated Sellers consistently deliver outstanding customer service. Sellers can become Top Rated whether they sell a little or a lot, provided they meet our highest levels of customer service. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Past seller performance is a history & may not necessarily reflect current performance.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@galactic-plastic wrote:

Does being a top rated seller also make you a recommended seller?

Recommended for what exactly?  Would you mind explaining a bit more so we can try to help.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I found that scrolling down my home page i was advertised a few recommended sellers. They were probably based on previous purchases. How do I get on this list or algorythm. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The 'Recommended Sellers' list is based on YOUR personal browsing history on eBay.  The things you searched for, the listings you have looked at.

There is nothing you can do to get on someone else's 'Recommended Sellers' list.

Pretty sure you can guess what I browse for... 🙂 🙂   But these sellers have NO control over appearing for what shows for me.

rosszonebricks_0-1714138261155.png

Message 6 of 6
latest reply